Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] muWlauncher Light version FREE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
muWlauncher

Version 1.0.1.9

Target of muWlauncher
I really desire that people see muWlauncher like a launcher for mu fans, admins, graphic designers, and creative people.

Why? muWlauncher is a proactive application in constant evolution based on a cloud service that is always growing up and being supported by wDevs developers.

If you want make a launcher but you don't know about developing, this is a good chance for make your dreams true. "Imagine it! We do real for free".

Are you a graphic designer? You can colaborate us with design templates.

Are you a Business man? You can talk with us, and sell your templates to muWlauncher users with an antiPiracy License, but if you want share your ideas with the community you can release it for free!. You choose!.

wizmaster - [Release] muWlauncher Light version FREE - RaGEZONE Forums

Requirements:
Windows XP and above
.NET framework 4.0 and above
Lastest build uploaded at 16/08/2020

Tutorial

Pdf: ,

Video:

Languages:

-English
-Spanish
-Portuguese
-Traditional Chinese

Compare muWlauncher on liveaction test:
Original Launcher on Mu Online Client

muWlauncher running in the same Mu Online Client

Like you see muWlauncher implement an active minimizer for fullscreen mode, hide your mu online process from startup bar and fix the main crash bug from some packers like molebox. All in one launcher!

News:

-New install build (packer fully deleted).

-New Plugin for prevent main.exe execution at least you run the launcher first (thanks procurando).

-New plugin management system (Experimental) More info about how to active it here:
How activate experimental plugin system

-Fix on useless Links in the web page in central area, now you can click links and open a new window with your default browser.

-Auto hide launcher when you run the game.

-Here we go!, Today i remove the standalone mode (packed dll allinone file), like i say this mode create so much problems with antivirus false positives, now you will see improves on speed and no more problems with antivirus, but you will have so much dll on your client folder. I think is a good deal.

-Anti-piracy message added in title bar

-Standalone Mode removed and a autofix for crash in packeds main.exe

-Core autoupdate

-Improvements: Auto Hide dll's dependencies (thanks: @zarahlee)

-Tutorial in english (thanks: @clerigz)

-Automatic language detection (thanks clerigz, zarahlee)

-Autoupdate

-Set of tools for create CRC updates and crypt launcher configuration.

-Config file with encription for protect data content.

-Enable launch main.exe with arguments and different names and extensions

-CRC download http (NO FTP)

-Integrated minimizer compatible for all clients

-Custom web page load from config file

-Launch game enabled if the update fails.

-Alert message for long file downloading action

-Template customization ($pay$, but don't require launcher update, only adding a embedded template file license)

Example:

HOW TO USE PLUGIN SYSTEM

(original server.xml)

#####ARCHIVO DE UPDATES#####
Example Domain
#####PAGINA WEB#############

#####ARCHIVO EJECUTABLE#####
main.exe
#####PARAMETROS#############
/connect 127.0.0.1
############################

And after implement plugins experimental system:

#####ARCHIVO DE UPDATES#####
Example Domain
#####PAGINA WEB#############

#####ARCHIVO EJECUTABLE#####
main.exe
#####PARAMETROS#############
/connect 127.0.0.1
#####PLUGINS################
exeMainPrevent
############################

READY PLUGINS LIST:

exeMainPrevent - Prevent use of main.exe without run launcher first.

Special Thanks:

Mariano (Dfense)
Sebastian (sickgamers)
Wolf (esmeralda)
Clarin123 (muserver)

Last edited:
-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
do you have a clean PSD of this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No clerigz, muWlauncher templates are maded for 3rd party designers, they have the psd files, i only adapt it for muWlauncher lenguage template.

muWlauncher works under a anti-piracy template system. You can copy but you cant use it without a license.

But don't worry i will publish more free templates soon.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
any tutorial how to make this?
this launcher use port 80 method or http?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any tutorial how to make this?
this launcher use port 80 method or http?

The manual is attached to the package, if you need more help you can ask me in this post.
http request for download files like web browsers do it.

I'm doing a video tutorial. I guess i publish it the next wednestday.

Thanks for see my post :), greetings!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks good what about stability ? Is it compatible with all windows OS ?

Hello MaxZeus! first at all, thanks for check my post, what do you want know about stability? I will try to answer the question with this information:
muWlauncher is working always and the template system is under a continuous revision and protected with CloudFlare against DOS/DDOS attacks, IDS protection and more. The build is only one, you don't need worry for changes in the core build "launcher.exe". You can use it and your clients never will need update the core launcher.exe

muWlauncher is compatible with all Windows OS from Windows XP on (all editions and services packs) with NET framework 4.0 or superior.

i wish this information will be usefull for you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New build uploaded with critical fixes for stability on XP, please update your launcher.exe with last build.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New automatic language system working in the new build of the launcher, download now!

-Greetings!

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Hi wizmaster
Can you set Launcher that after click Start Game it wont closed Launcher instead its only minimized?
thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi wizmaster
Can you set Launcher that after click Start Game it wont closed Launcher instead its only minimized?
thanks.

Of course zarahlee, i will add the option to the config file for choose Close_launcher_after_run_game or Minimize_launcher_after_run_game, will take me a few days im working in another big update for the launcher. Please give me 4-5 days.

Any kind of donations are welcome :D (thanks to the post, work, money[cof* cof*], PROMOTE THE LAUNCHER to friends,etc).

Where are you from? im finding colaborators for new languages. If you are interested.

Greetings! :3

Last edited:
-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
bro can you make the tutorial into English version? because we can't understand the tutorial

Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Of course zarahlee, i will add the option to the config file for choose Close_launcher_after_run_game or Minimize_launcher_after_run_game, will take me a few days im working in another big update for the launcher. Please give me 4-5 days.

Any kind of donations are welcome :D (thanks to the post, work, money[cof* cof*], PROMOTE THE LAUNCHER to friends,etc).

Where are you from? im finding colaborators for new languages. If you are interested.

Greetings! :3

The pdf tutorial is translated to english, and enabled for download. On the main topic

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the english pdf link was broken

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
@wizmaster
Launcher Not working properly (visual).
-After update done Start Game not shown
-too many dll extracted from Launcher.exe ^^
-Settings has no exit button and also missing text.
-Launcher is slow to show
- Downloading Update Files are slow maybe use zip process then extract for faster updater download.

thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@wizmaster
Launcher Not working properly (visual).
-After update done Start Game not shown
-too many dll extracted from Launcher.exe ^^
-Settings has no exit button and also missing text.
-Launcher is slow to show
- Downloading Update Files are slow maybe use zip process then extract for faster updater download.

thanks.

oh really sorry, the missing text is a bug after implement new language system. It's fixed now. You dont need download nothing more.

The dll's are neccesary dependencies,I can't pack this dependencies becose Windows XP is a too ugly OS and don't work with binded virtual machines, then make conflicts with execution. Uncompress dependencies is a best safe_mode for no execution problems. (I will keep thinking in a solution for hide dependencies, but isn't really important for play the game.)

About zip method i will implement it for futures updates. But the one file zip method isn't good for MU Administrators with big size updates and mutiple connection clients. Thanks for suggestion.

Thanks for the reports!

Continue testing i will very gratefull.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IMPORTANT: Today i update the BUILD of muWlauncher, this will be the LAST BUILD UPDATE, in this update is implemented the CORE AUTOUPDATE. With this, will no longer be necessary publish more builds from core files.

In the next upgrades of the launcher the core files will be updated in an unnattended mode.

PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE LAST VERSION.

IS ENABLED IN THE DOWNLOAD LINK IN MAIN POST.

Please report any bug or suggestion here.

Greetings and enjoy it!.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Nightfawlk, actually this is a free proyect with updates, templates and more. I really sorry but i don't give source.

If you are interested on a custom version for your MU Client, send a private message.

But as i say, i will be posting in free mode, updates periodically.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back