Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MvCore 1.17.0

Reaction score
Still have the problem about the market when you taking it back nothings happens.

muonlinegr2 - [Release] MvCore 1.17.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

muonlinegr2 - [Release] MvCore 1.17.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

take premium file ^^ they only share latest version of file and release only the default/free file. :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
just login in website then if your account is already admin you should see Admin Panel Button or link :)

For me its fixed. i have latest version from narvulcan! I just register new acc and acp not apear in all menu!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this error shows up when im trying to max the limit socket option to 3 in webshop any help

qvuEwwG - [Release] MvCore 1.17.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys help please how to do that would stream from the IPB forum was in Russian and not "??????????"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all, maybe someone has solution for my problem. I use 3 servers, and after rebooting pc or internet browser, all the time appears this screen: default theme with default news , how i can fix it, to change to my selected theme? But if i switch between servers, and then back, the theme and news OK. Thanks for any answer

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello how can i configure the website for 2 db ex server 1 non pvp db MuOnline and server 2 pvp db MuOnline 2 becaouse wen i put the name for 2 db and push instal it gives me eror ... sorry for bad engles

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Possible solutions
1) remove ; in php.ini where "extension=php_mssql.dll"

У меня XAMPP в php.ini нету extension=php_mssql.dll возможно решить установку что-бы не менять версию PHP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did that allredy, i can instal it for 1 db, buth not for 2, i whant people to be abel to select on what server they want to log in, on websute.. like server 1 pvp, server 2 non pvp ......and on web ich to have a difrent db.. i am triing to conect the 2 db on web buth it gives me eror that is the problem, it does work with 1 db " i did it once, buth i do not remenber how " and now i can not do it again :( help please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i add a song on my mvcore website and if yes then how can i put a song to start wen someone visit the website ?

Back