• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] MVCore 1.6.3 Premium + 5 premium themes for free

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know the setup for MasterSkillTree Reset? I am using MUEMU Season 6

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this web have problem with credits and wcoins give to player 231223453434543 wcoins or credits some time

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@fabilus
its 5.4 php version.
WAGGON - [Release] MVCore 1.6.3 Premium + 5 premium themes for free - RaGEZONE Forums

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@muhathoria.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nstall the normal website onto my hosting and into ranking record other modules I get this

WAGGON - [Release] MVCore 1.6.3 Premium + 5 premium themes for free - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Fix Error
.htaccess

https://mega.nz/#!B8RDADqS!kg_vTpCjM3_Mb1IbizICufT6QITqAKNYBofcAFDkXiU

hi buddy thank you for your response. i already upload the .htaccess thing in my webhost but the problem still (500 Internal Server Error)
im not realy sure how to add this permission file,

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
where is the adm panel ? i made a new adm account but i dont se Admin Panel

Last edited:
Nothing Better
Reaction score
now version is 1.16.6, please someone share :D lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can't exchange credit to wcoin ,credit decrease but wcoin not add ..sr my english bad

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

i have question - how to safte this website? I have problem with one player - It comes in the admin panel

I reconfigure engine file - with location database information.

Do you have any ideas?

Reaction score
can't exchange credit to wcoin ,credit decrease but wcoin not add ..sr my english bad

If you are using MuEMU database then do as following:

1. Access your AdminCP (through website)
2. Go to Database Table Settings
3. Money (WCoins Settings)
4. Change WCoins Table Name to: CashShopData
5. Use Collumn Name: AccountID ( Contains Username )
6. Change WCoins Column Name to: WCoinC

The result should look like this:
60a6b4729bd6a4412d67ccf376848e62 - [Release] MVCore 1.6.3 Premium + 5 premium themes for free - RaGEZONE Forums

This should fix that issue pretty quick.

Best regards
MIB

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi,

i have question - how to safte this website? I have problem with one player - It comes in the admin panel

I reconfigure engine file - with location database information.

Do you have any ideas?
Maybe you have some security bugs on your webserver, its cause the problem, not the mvcore. I have checked some websites which running this version, and all of them had this hole, and it was so easy to add credits or items to myself.

So the best way, 1st time build a good secured webserver, or use a hosting for it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe you have some security bugs on your webserver, its cause the problem, not the mvcore. I have checked some websites which running this version, and all of them had this hole, and it was so easy to add credits or items to myself.

So the best way, 1st time build a good secured webserver, or use a hosting for it.

I know :) I must rename sql.php and copy to a folder :) Next reconfigure files

how to acces admin panel?

U must login admin/yourpassinstall on website, next u see Admin Panel

Back