Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MvCore Free Version

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, Wish to inform that soon i will be updating free version to 1.16.4, in this version several things fixed and so as webshop security, more configs and also season 1 support and MuEmu support about resets & grs... still several pages and modules will be missing from free version... wait for this update and if you like the mvcore then use LIKE button :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As every can see i wont be releasing Free version of 1.16.4 but there will be FULL version 1.16.3 from some1 who released it in x-mu forum :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to remove item from webshop or up this item credit price ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The version 1.16.3 have some holes, but is easy fix it, one of this is in pages/login.php, must be unset sessions here, have bypass for admin panel in this module

fabilus is a very good php programmer, but have a big mout ^^, he must recognize some fails in his code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have the problem with installing.

I have mssql server hosted on Centos 7 (another server) also trying to install on my test webserver (on my daily pc).

Getting the error:

Cannot Connect To Database.
Possible Reasons:
1) Incorrect SQL Data In Config file.
2) Named Piped Has Not Been Enable.
2) Database Has Not Been Made Or Restored.

From my daily use PC:
Telnet to host & port - OK
SQL Server Management Studio connect - OK.
Website install page - NOT OK.

How to fix that problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats if you choose not to create admin account when install website :)

Also "Character Manage" in AdminCP is in Full Version only ( somehow forgot to add text info for that sorry )

Inform me if you have problem with NEWS create, the news is based on file create so there also might be problem.

I have problem with module "NEW_MANAGE" I can't add a new topic

Back