Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Namech - S2 Repack By GanjaMU 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offsets

Reaction score
Re: Namech - Season 2 | Repack By GanjaMU | 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offs

can i have the Main.exe of this client because i already have a client of GanjaMU and i want to test this server using my IP,,, because main.exe of my ganjamu client is packed and i can't change the IP and serial on the main!

i like this files,,, its more fun in Low Rate servers!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Namech - Season 2 | Repack By GanjaMU | 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offs

Does anyone have the fix for gs_cs, /post % n still working...

Reaction score

Item Excellent Drop from Monster ?
check commonserver.cfg and configs folder on rates about drops.

can i have the Main.exe of this client because i already have a client of GanjaMU and i want to test this server using my IP,,, because main.exe of my ganjamu client is packed and i can't change the IP and serial on the main!

i like this files,,, its more fun in Low Rate servers!

sure here:
Code:
http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/33203574/file.html
u got it already also in ur profile the link :)

Does anyone have the fix for gs_cs, /post % n still working...

/post % ?
why the percent thing?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

/post % ?
why the percent thing?
Because the source is bugged and the code used for the post command is not well built. Just go cw or valley of loren and type /post % n and you will see what I'm talking about.
And Bk swell is not fixed, at 32k stats you have around 2million hp.

Reaction score

well /post command isnt important for me , and specially in GS_CS ,
about bk swell u gotta go to configs folder and on skills play with the settings and numbers if u want it fixed.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

well /post command isnt important for me , and specially in GS_CS ,
about bk swell u gotta go to configs folder and on skills play with the settings and numbers if u want it fixed.

OMFG karli, you serious about /post % n, it's not important for you ?? Well is crushing gs_cs ... so think again ... maybe some fix for it, thx for your time xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I Think cashshop server is bug because i add items and not show

Reaction score

I Think cashshop server is bug because i add items and not show

works normally here dont know what items u put and they fail.

OMFG karli, you serious about /post % n, it's not important for you ?? Well is crushing gs_cs ... so think again ... maybe some fix for it, thx for your time xD

OFC im serious because i havent test GS_CS Yte , i m doing the GS side perfect first , get iT?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

OFC im serious because i havent test GS_CS Yte , i m doing the GS side perfect first , get iT?

Ok man i get it ! stay cool xD, keep it up !
PS : for the moment you can disable /post command on gs_cs ...

ka1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I always error. -> GSDBSet ODBC Connect fail..... someone help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I always error. -> GSDBSet ODBC Connect fail..... someone help

you OS win7?
run administrator

ka1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

you OS win7?
run administrator

yes i try but always error.
NoTopic: hocam türksen ingilizceyle uğraştırma :))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Wtf ? For me GS_CS works FINE !

Offtopic: GajaMuOnline Where are you from and where are yo'r server hosted ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

ill try it :D)

Reaction score

Wtf ? For me GS_CS works FINE !

Offtopic: GajaMuOnline Where are you from and where are yo'r server hosted ?

I Live in germany , server hosted in Europe

yes i try but always error.
NoTopic: hocam türksen ingilizceyle uğraştırma :))

u must run odbc.req mate

ka1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I Live in germany , server hosted in Europe

u must run odbc.req mate

i run dataserver1. but dataserver 2 problem.. and i run ExDB -> error: ChatServerIP =
i run gameserver -> MoveCommand scrpit load fail

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Anyone solved GS error "Movecommand script load fail" ?
I have no idea how to fix this..

os. xp sp3
sql2000

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Where to get client with working m (move) commands?i am going f***ing crazy with this problem..

----> <----

Last edited:
Reaction score

Where to get client with working m (move) commands?i am going f***ing crazy with this problem..

----> <----
1st. those aren't my files.

2nd. u click the maps and u cant move or what?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes, I CAN'T move..

I dont Ducking understand this poop.. I am tired.... FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!! image - duck.JPG - [Release] Namech - S2 Repack By GanjaMU 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offsets - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back