Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Newly created Character with starting items [ SQL Query Script]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
anyone can give a script for IGCN Files for putting a automatic free items on inventory (Not equipped)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I need to create an account a panda kept for three days in the trunk of each new user , someone could help me?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
which is the code? :p

Create new items for Editor you Character. And see code for sql table Character Inventory and Copy and paste sql quare UPDATE DefaultClassType
SET Inventory = PASTE
WHERE Class = '16'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the chronological order of the characters equipment

right hand, left hand , helm, armor, pants, gloves, boots, wings, pet, pendant, right ring, left ring

this work for season 9 or igcn file season 12,13???

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@KarLi ScriptKid ; maybe some of you know, Im trying to give NEW Characters, an EXP Seal, or some Scroll Buffs, any idea how to achieve such thing?.
BTW: im using IGCN files.....but table naming wouldn't be an issue for me to fix.

Reaction score
@KarLi @ScriptKid ; maybe some of you know, Im trying to give NEW Characters, an EXP Seal, or some Scroll Buffs, any idea how to achieve such thing?.
BTW: im using IGCN files.....but table naming wouldn't be an issue for me to fix.

are you using the licensed one? coz right now i quit IGCN and switched to MUEngine CLoud with settings of giving freebies for starters

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to make start a diffrent map ?
like lorencia instead devias

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u can make this code for igcn s12 files
and if u can made exp+ Panda Skelaton ring when u started
pls its will help me so much REMOVED

Back