Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Oldschool 97r aka 97p+ server files, client and full website

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
server without customs configs like rate of chaos machine, jewel of soul/bless/life success rate...
stable, but poor.

Reaction score
I can remember that I play this modified version in old times... sincerely is in really a very good version!, but I'm sure than all this old Files, contains: Sality... then I don't like download this. Sorry, but anyways Great Release :):

Deos

Can you put some ScreenShot here from: Exile Map ?

Crystal Quest is: Loren Deep Map and DareDevil is a Custom Map with Fire & Lava Floor ;);

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MuTrex, I can't agree with you.
Server have nice configuration, jewel success rate is great and remember, jewels was is shop.. but zen drop is low, also 1st lvl wings are in drop at old kalima at the end, noobs was running like a madness but died in half a way :D. Also, mana shield is 100% with max stats, but very,very hard to get it, that's mean also sm are really respected. Grand viper staff only drops from box of luck and also not always. In old times that server was legend, but someone who was sick with head spend so much money in there and throw to everyone +all items and there was no reason to play anymore.
Some of configs can be made with gameserver editor how i remember, but remember, if you have a head on shoulders you can make it better. ;)

I can remember that I play this modified version in old times... sincerely is in really a very good version!, but I'm sure than all this old Files, contains: Sality... then I don't like download this. Sorry, but anyways Great Release :):

Deos

Can you put some ScreenShot here from: Exile Map ?

Crystal Quest is: Loren Deep Map and DareDevil is a Custom Map with Fire & Lava Floor ;);

Sorry man, but i'm not running this server at this moment, i'm working on other project now.
But thanks that you like it ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's working Main. Enjoy!

Back