Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Original MUOnline .fla

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here i got the original MuOnline .fla to webpages it's the !!
Its the Flash MX 2004 Version!!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
francisco111 said:
is it the editable 1? cause i saw sum1 have a editable 1
Yea, its editable, you can edit it with Macromedia Flash. I have Macromedia Flash MX 2004, and thats good. :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mikedakill said:
WTF IS FLA..:s

.fla is jus a file used from mircromedia flash, .fla is jus a summarized world from flash, u know flash websites? well they need these files to make it flash

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error

well hi... when i tried to open the main.fla, the macromedia flash mx 2004 say me a error see..
ctrmu - Original MUOnline .fla - RaGEZONE Forums

in english something that i need a fonts... what fonts i have to download and put it or what i can do...?? thx..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
*.fla file= editable flash file (can edit in flash.. )
*.swf file= noneditable flash file (can only watch in player)

St_Illidan said:
well hi... when i tried to open the main.fla, the macromedia flash mx 2004 say me a error see..
ctrmu - Original MUOnline .fla - RaGEZONE Forums

in english something that i need a fonts... what fonts i have to download and put it or what i can do...?? thx..

hehe.. press left button "elegir opci

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what about the menu flash ( for ppl register and download links).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
man, this is the source for that flash, u can edit this, than put it as a read only (test movie) and put the originated file in ur mu-online oficial web package.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here i got the original MuOnline .fla to webpages it's the !!
Its the Flash MX 2004 Version!!
dude, its only has 2 files in the rar file, where is the *mainmovie.swf !!??*

if someone really need full flash movie from muglobal, here are some tips to take over:
- use flashget to get mainmovie flash file using this link
- open this flash movie with SWFDecompilerMX, you'll see some other links to some child movies (will be called by this mainmovie file while the site being loaded.). Repeat step 1 to get all the child files.
- Repeat step 1 & 2 for every child file you got to get the rest of child-child movies, lol ;)
- after got all the movie files, use SWFDecompilerMX again to decompile all the movies, and you got fla files ..

thats it.

Last edited:
Back