Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Original MuServer 0.99.60T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will be posting a fixed gameserver soon, stay tuned!

E: i could start dev on this version too if someone could get me the original 1.00n (vie) client. not necessarily vietnam, just the correct one. i believe 1.01.14 is correct from korean.

- Shatter

I will try to search more

Waiting for Fix!

THX Shatter

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
FIRST VTM files FROM WEBZEN.

BUGS = 50+

I had original package with webzen documents and other shits...
Indeed my package had 25mb+..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
client:

Read with Atenition :

need 1.00N VIETNAM ORIGINAL by WEBZEN
or other correct client

NO MuIsrael and others Private clients

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

FIRST VTM files FROM WEBZEN.

BUGS = 50+

I had original package with webzen documents and other shits...
Indeed my package had 25mb+..

You have VTM client?
Post here please your package

Retired Old Man
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here's a patch for runnable gameservers. there also seemed to be a problem starting gs due bad quest.txt so copy the contents of quest(kor) to quest(vtm).

Fixed:
- Data path
- M:\ drive
- GS Multirun
- Cracked WzAG

E: heres original 1.00n vietnamese client with cracked main.exe (ip: xxx.xxx.xxx)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Here's a patch for runnable gameservers. there also seemed to be a problem starting gs due bad quest.txt so copy the contents of quest(kor) to quest(vtm).

Fixed:
- Data path
- GS Multirun
- Cracked WzAG

E: heres original 1.00n vietnamese client with cracked main.exe (ip: xxx.xxx.xxx)

put credits for wzag.dll.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
And about credits?
So bad. -.-

here you go _|_

lol, Huey this is Shatter... :) a leecher

here's for you also _|_

put credits for wzag.dll.

WTF is wrong with you people ?!?!?!?!
Seems you can't take a poop this days without give the credits !!! Are you guys sick or something ??? Ho gives a poop !!! C'mon everywhere i look in rz only "credits war" ... at least this guy still give a poop for Mu community and helps with what he got ... YOU the rest ??? With what ???? And don't tell me : "Mu is dead" ... bcz i don't give poop on your oppinion ... losers ... btw gj Shatter !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Fixed:
- Data path
- GS Multirun
- Cracked WzAG

I have GS crash
can't run GS's with fixes

Retired Old Man
Loyal Member
Reaction score
debug it and see where the problem is..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can't download filefront link, please share all file as mediafire, rapidshare or megaupload. please!

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Retired Old Man
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In this gameserver are a lot of problems!

http://forum.ragezone.com/f82/99-60-monstersetbase-read-683163/

Lot and lot of fixes need to be applied.

Fen$x made CZF 99.60 gameserver bugless, changed protocol from VTM>CHS , made an inside asm coded WzAG , a lot of fixes related to monster base read and a lot of another shits..

if you are referring the link you posted as many problems there is no problem or bug in that.

Code:
error-L3 : Monster Level Overflow~ D:\WORK\MU_UNICODE_WORK\MuGameServer\SOURCE\MonsterItemMng.cpp 197

this is caused by monster.txt, max level allowed is 150

Code:
error : Monster location setting error D:\WORK\MU_UNICODE_WORK\MuGameServer\SOURCE\user.cpp 3212
error-L2 : 120 class : 294

this can be from two things, you simply have coordinates which are outside the terrain OR/AND this is caused by blood castle monsters, when gameserver loads it tries to spawn monsters from monstersetbase.txt to blood castle but because it is not running it causes error due the prevent in bc code (when event start it spawns monsters, when ends it clears them) it's only happening because wz coders suck :laugh:

- Shatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back