Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Original TT 11.70.28 client with custom wings and jewels (Needn't dll for GS)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
whats the main ip? the one up there didnt work for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where edict IP, Version and Serial? I have not found the data reported in the main.
Main = AntiHacker?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Where edict IP, Version and Serial? I have not found the data reported in the main.
Main = AntiHacker?

where can you edit the IP and serial ? cause in your patch's main there is no such ip nor serial :)

All in config#ttc.
IP Version and serial.
I can change for you .

That's not the proper fix, as I setted my SCF_CrystalWall.ini EXACTLY like this one before you posted it....and still, bad CRC for Config.ttc......also, for the one who said erasing it would fix this, you were wrong too, even when no .ttc file, error on it's CRC.
May be crc is in main.dll
I can't fix.
Sorry for my bad English and poor Skill in hack.

192.168.0.200 /patch Download at the first page.

problem persists.-

ggragons your main wont run, any solution yet?

Could you run in to game now?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All in config#ttc.
IP Version and serial.
I can change for you .

Can I edit the config with that program?
Need to edit IP, Version and Serial, but I must open the Config with which program?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know what's wrong with your tests guys, for me it worked at the first try. Not a single error.

1.- Download the client
2.- Apply the patch
3.- Ensure you are changing the client version and serial in SCF_Common.ini
4.- Backup you files: SCF_CustomWings.txt, Item(New).txt and SCF_CustomJewels.txt and replace them with the ones provided
5.- You need the Config.ttc with your IP or change the IP directly into your network adapter properties to match the Config.ttc provided.
6.- Run Main.exe and enjoy

If you don't want to receive CheatReport logs with crc errors in your client, delete the folder CrystalWall (the one in your client not the server one).

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I don't know what's wrong with your tests guys, for me it worked at the first try. Not a single error.

1.- Download the client
2.- Apply the patch
3.- Ensure you are changing the client version and serial in SCF_Common.ini
4.- Backup you files: SCF_CustomWings.txt, Item(New).txt and SCF_CustomJewels.txt and replace them with the ones provided
5.- You need the Config.ttc with your IP or change the IP directly into your network adapter properties to match the Config.ttc provided.
6.- Run Main.exe and enjoy

If you don't want to receive CheatReport logs with crc errors in your client, delete the folder CrystalWall (the one in your client not the server one).

Good Guide.
I will release the tool for edit config#ttc after some1 share the newest cracked TT server here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
as you can test the server but you can edit the config.ttc?
impossible to work but the main change since this I bring the friend can not be edited

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Main works with GMO 104D with custom items and 3d camera (aecrimch) but are not the main item needed for more textures or has fixeado but the main thing you need?
REMOVED

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Main works with GMO 104D with custom items and 3d camera (aecrimch) but are not the main item needed for more textures or has fixeado but the main thing you need?
REMOVED

U have use my client at the front page.

Which tool to edit the config file?
I write by myself . I have a tool.
But I think If I release the tool. The publisher will change the Encryption methoed.
It's hard to find the Encryption methord. And will not get more updates.
This time I just get a luck coin.:D:

need some screen Wing?? Ex: Wing Ex8 :D
U can find by yourself. I have 15 more wings for custom.

Nothing Better
Reaction score
@ggragonss: ok, i will test it, but can it use for TT 11.70.24 ? because T 11.70.28 cracked from sharing by Flawless makes detected to avast antivirus

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I added 7 custom wings in this client and changed the main. Visual bugs in wings, NO ICARUS with Custom Wings equiped. I can see wings, equip wings, but i can't see any options of wings and have a lot of visual bugs!. I tested with GS 11.70.28 and GS 11.70.24 + NewWingSupport.exe and it's the same problem! :S

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I added 7 custom wings in this client and changed the main. Visual bugs in wings, NO ICARUS with Custom Wings equiped. I can see wings, equip wings, but i can't see any options of wings and have a lot of visual bugs!. I tested with GS 11.70.28 and GS 11.70.24 + NewWingSupport.exe and it's the same problem! :S

U need download the client at front page.

I havn't test.
If TT Server have custom setting in 70.24.It will be OK/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can u help me to make "Config.ttc" ,
IP:mux.kmdns.net

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Somany ppl want this tool
I publish here
Many Antivirus find virus in it .(For exmple: Mcafee and so on.)
Maybe it canbe use only several days except the hackman.
Have fun everyone who love MU.

If some1 crash when runing.
Please use this link:

Last edited:
Back