Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Original TT 11.70.28 client with custom wings and jewels (Needn't dll for GS)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Incredible! You are a life saver ggragonss! Unfortunately this will last until TT release a new update for their client config encryption. You are awesome Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ggragonss 友人は私はあなたが入力の天才、多くの感謝していることを教えてみましょう

Friend let me tell you you're a genius, Many Thanks for the input

working perfect

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for release. Im just telling what are the problems. First is not big deal but cannot move to icarus. Second one have full options no metter what option you added. Third one Excellent Wings Name in green, Excellent effect. They are more like skin, maybe they are working i did not test that. But anyway its better then nothing.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for release. Im just telling what are the problems. First is not big deal but cannot move to icarus. Second one have full options no metter what option you added. Third one Excellent Wings Name in green, Excellent effect. They are more like skin, maybe they are working i did not test that. But anyway its better then nothing.

Last time i checked asirius bmds, they had added options (client side) on ItemToolTip_eng.bmd & ItemTooltipText_eng.bmd
- real working one r configured on server side.

Which means no matter what you drop, they still will be like configured on itemtooltip & itemtooltiptext :)

Just edit for ur own needs using magichand tools + support for itemtooltip & fix checksum using bmdfixer by mauka.

About excellent effect, make transparent glow using glow.dll by gembrid, fully disable glow + hide exc name require modfication.

HF

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Report a Test

Screenshots:

But in icarus don't work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who could enter this main one AntiHacker Pinkof the latest version?
Someone put this main with AntiHacker?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
it automatically exit in just 3 minutes or less?....

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
im just confuse on the 3D because in here the 3D is no function of Enable, Disable and Restore...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server connects not over 1 minute and disconnected me some solution

and one more question my setup is so
noip 0123456789101112 22749 1 1 1 1 0 1â¡

necessary?
1 1 1 1 0 1â¡

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please update to move the arena appears al apretar m arena :):

Back