Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] P4F Launcher System 2.3 Lite Edition

Play4Free™
Reaction score
Kirgston - [Release] P4F Launcher System 2.3 Lite Edition - RaGEZONE Forums

Launcher System - the perfect solution to manage, download files for game projects.
Description: With this program any game server administrator can configure the game to give players the client and automatically update the client. The program is structured in such a way that will allow you to update any customer, regardless of the game. Just has a specific configuration file to see that prohibit ordinary users to set up your launcher. To edit the settings, you need software that is included.

Latest version: 2.4
Programming language (IDE): C + + (Builder XE3)
Distribution Type: Free version / Premium Version
Minimum System Requirements: Pentium III 1200MHz, 256Mb Ram, 32Mb video

All Features:

• [*=left]The ability to run any game client with the additional parameters.
    [*=left]The possibility of updating any game client, regardless of the game.
    [*=left]The presence of a complete or partial update the game client.
    [*=left]The ability to update directly, using a web server or FTP server.
    [*=left]The ability to completely change the appearance of the launcher of your choice.
    [*=left]The ability to completely make your own localization launcher.
    [*=left]Cleaning the game client from all sorts of trash.
    [*=left]Additional filter for cleaning game client.
    [*=left]Unique encrypting under each server will protect you against data theft.
    [*=left]Data archiving will allow you and your players to reduce the time to download and will save traffic.
    [*=left]You can create different packs. For example with music and without music. That will allow your players to feel more comfortable.
    [*=left]Unique technology "SmartStorage" for better stability.
    [*=left]Built-in Avanta clicker.
    [*=left]High level security. Users can't run game directly (only form Launcher).
    [*=left]Special Loader with which you can hook any library into your game client only per 2 mouse clicks.
    [*=left]Statistics of the server.
    [*=left]Excellent speed and high stability.
    [*=left]The complete absence of copyrights.

Lite version limitations:

• You can create only one update package type (General update -> Package Control).
  • You can't use FTP protocol.
  • You can't use Archivation system.
  • Do not have Avanta clicker.
  • Low security level.
  • Do not have Loader.
  • High limitation in LC (you can't move anything or resize it).

Online documentation (Russian only):
Video documentation (Russian only):

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
thanks Kill :) more cool version thanks,but then i turn program,have error

ru: спасибо за паблик обновление,но возникает ошибка при сворачивание((не так критично,но время от времени может мазолить глаза :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i dont know its bug or not....but:
i use P4F Connect Server v.0.3 and then players download General Updates connect server stop enter users....but connect server show logs and ask what gs and gscs normal work...

ru:
использую твой коннект сервер 0.3 версии...и когда игроки качают обнову через полное обновление,то какая то фигня происходит с коннект сервером и никого не впускает...при обычном запуске мейна дисконнект,при запуске через лаунчер просто загружается клиент и нет кнопки выбора сервера...хотя при этом коннект сервер продолжает нормально работать.
единственное в логах появляется следующая надпись(в иероглифах):
"] Óäàëåííûé õîñò ïðèíóäèòåëüíî ðàçîðâàë ñóùåñòâóþùåå ïîäêëþ÷åíèå"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i use P4F Connect Server v.0.3 and then players download General Updates connect server stop enter users....but connect server show logs and ask what gs and gscs normal work...

ru:
использую твой коннект сервер 0.3 версии...и когда игроки качают обнову через полное обновление,то какая то фигня происходит с коннект сервером и никого не впускает...при обычном запуске мейна дисконнект,при запуске через лаунчер просто загружается клиент и нет кнопки выбора сервера...хотя при этом коннект сервер продолжает нормально работать.

same problem bliaa :|

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
but Launcher System v.0.9.2 dont have same problem...all good :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ru: спасибо за паблик обновление,но возникает ошибка при сворачивание((не так критично,но время от времени может мазолить глаза :)

coppy and paste 6 files msvcp100.dll; msvcp100d.dll msvcr100.dll msvcr100d.dll vcomp.dll vcomp100.dll vcomp100d.dll to clients

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great launcher.
hey Kirgston, Can you tell me, how to add autocliker.dll ?
Thank you very much.
p/s: sorry my bad english.

Play4Free™
Reaction score

ill check this now but will be much better if you write me in skype

ru:
Soon ill update ConnectServer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This launcher is pretty awesome, but how do I modify the website and forums buttons? I can't seem to find any options to change edit them.

Play4Free™
Reaction score
Open LC.exe -> switch to Skin Builder Tab -> Select button -> Select "Additional" field -> write something (for example "web:http://www.google.com"

Soon ill translate all this guide (FAQ) into English

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open LC.exe -> switch to Skin Builder Tab -> Select button -> Select "Additional" field -> write something (for example "web:http://www.google.com"

Soon ill translate all this guide (FAQ) into English

Tried this, but nothing in the additional field saves.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
После запуска лаунчера запускается какаето левая ссылка в браузере. Как её убрать ? не подскажите?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hello and thank you for this launcher.

If you have some time to check my problem here :

1. Why this text is not translated ? [ Not found in data.p4f and can't find it to translate it ]

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
1 And I get this too :

Why ?

2. Website button and Forum button not working ! ( even with web: on additional ) The additional function doesn't save the command.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can't refresh file...?
check if the files have permissions to be written.

I don't know about Win8, but on Win7, you can right click on the s6ep3 folder, open properties, first check if it's read only, then switch to the "Security" tab and grant User All Rights on the folder.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Can't refresh file...?
check if the files have permissions to be written.

I don't know about Win8, but on Win7, you can right click on the s6ep3 folder, open properties, first check if it's read only, then switch to the "Security" tab and grant User All Rights on the folder.

1.I will try that my friend nemona ! Anyway what about that Forum and Website buttons ? Any news about them ?

2. EDITED : My folder is read only and it has full permission on all users to read and write ... Hmm ??

Last edited:
Play4Free™
Reaction score
1) You have this because you dont have this files. I put this "list" only for example. Just press "Clear" button.
2) Yep, i know about it, soon ill release new update

Back