• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Pack S6E3 Titans Tech + ZTeam / Full Custom

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download: (It's not a DEMO, is Full Version)

Titans Tech:
REMOVED
REMOVED
REMOVED

ZTeam:
ikenylee - [Release] Pack S6E3 Titans Tech + ZTeam / Full Custom - RaGEZONE Forums

ikenylee - [Release] Pack S6E3 Titans Tech + ZTeam / Full Custom - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
compatible client??????????????????????????????????????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how fix?
stLIExZ - [Release] Pack S6E3 Titans Tech + ZTeam / Full Custom - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

easy add effect for item (Main 1.05D/1.04D/1.04E)

Download:

API hook: ikennylee

Okey so 1st of all, Please update your main post, with the password for the rar file, 2nd if you release something, please release it normally, add client download link, and a small tutorial, like on your website, its not nice to promote your website, and I didnt find the pwd for the rar on your website too, so....?

Where is something like changelog? Why is it better than another zteam or TT file...? If you added muemu antihack why did you added license into it...?

This release atm looks like just a huge promo for your website, nothing else.

And if you want to sell something, you need to do it in the merchant zone, not here. If this file has "Trial" code than add it into the main post, because atm its crap.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was thinking this is just a an advertise :::: *License only 30$ + Free Update if you like Server buy it ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see
(It's not a DEMO, is Full Version)
, so I think is the full version (not crack need or license) or I'm wrong?... If I'm wrong, I think this post is only ads to promote ur website....

Reaction score
just be thankful guys for what ikenylee shares on the community if its an advertisement or what but still he contributes if this files has still license or what then we could just ignore this thread.,but me myself hope this release really has no more license, thank you!

Back