Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] PentiumTools 19 cracked by xakumm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No solutions yet... every day that i had to use pentium tools i have to format my PC then PentiumTools works for 7 days and after stopped to work again.. so bad =/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No solutions yet... every day that i had to use pentium tools i have to format my PC then PentiumTools works for 7 days and after stopped to work again.. so bad =/
download other windows, hard scan virus, may your pc have somethings like Metamorphic

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, still this problem occurs,

I have two machines, both have same windows installed, one(distant) PC runs it without any problems, where as my main PC won't load it(I get the loading screen and that is it), I have tried different compatibility modes and all other stuff. I am 100% sure this has to be fixable or at least there has to be an explanation, so far, I think, it might be the hardware that's screwing everything up here - could this be because of graphics card? Any thoughts?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hmm, still this problem occurs,

I have two machines, both have same windows installed, one(distant) PC runs it without any problems, where as my main PC won't load it(I get the loading screen and that is it), I have tried different compatibility modes and all other stuff. I am 100% sure this has to be fixable or at least there has to be an explanation, so far, I think, it might be the hardware that's screwing everything up here - could this be because of graphics card? Any thoughts?

Nahh.. it's something with installed software or windows updates. Because for me on fresh installed win 10 pro x64 everything runs smooth but after month or two it just stops lol. Maybe some windows security programm starts to block it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nahh.. it's something with installed software or windows updates. Because for me on fresh installed win 10 pro x64 everything runs smooth but after month or two it just stops lol. Maybe some windows security programm starts to block it.

Well, that would be the case, but, I have two of the same exact machines(only graphics cards are different), same AV etc, the one which works has been running PT for good 16 months now, where as slightly newer installation fails to run it, so I wouldn't say that this is a security issue within windows(I have the same Win 10 Pro x64 times two on both PC's).
Confusing.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This app have super virus critical damage your pc virus sality omg ... Some one have this program any virus?

exe packed by VMProtect, that's why detected as virus. Nothing serious there, using this tool since 2014

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I do not recommend using this tool for the following reasons :

1. Flagged as virus by many AV
2. It is packed. What is Xakumm trying to hide?
3. Cannot run in VM. Malware authors tend to not allow their software to run in VM so they only infect real targets

Reaction score
my friend... if you really want it for real you won't care and allow it to use it. Has ben used from more than 300 people for sure there is no danger using it. Its just made to be working for windows more comaptibly.

if you have something alternative to what it does.. then no need of use :) Bunny01

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It doesn't work for me, which is making my life a bit more difficult lol :D It is a great release for those lucky ones and as Karli is saying no one has been screwed over by it. Besides, if you are in this forum most of the dev stuff will be flagged as Viruses by your AV...it is just normal.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fatal error: Excelsior JET 7.00 installation can not be foundError print: knows what it is?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fatal error: Excelsior JET 7.00 installation can not be foundError print: knows what it is?
This is the problem with latest windows 10 update (1803 if i'm not wrong).

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
new version 0.2: ( PT can be run on a virtual machine. Tested on VirtualBox 5.2.16 (WinXP SP3 and Win7 SP1 x64) ) :eek:tt1:
Hey, seems like its also fixing the Windows 10 last updates crash problem. program open without any problems but seems like all features of the Applactions are not working. for example, i tried edit text.bmd and got this error:

also for maps have this error like unknown file size.

Thanks

Edit: Path is C:\PentiumTools.b.19

Back