Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pro server shops made for 99.6X

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't spend much time working on Mu now but got bored last night and made a set of shops which is ideal for the low xp servers.

Download attachment and be sure to make backup's of your original shops just incase you choose not to go with these.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
your release is good, but better if u write the specific items description which will be great help for all the mu beginner.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I searched it longtime, and finally i found it :p maybe u have shop editor program or something like that ? , if yes , when pm me, ty. Good Job !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tnx for you aport
but shops dont have the name of items
please fix it!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol, releasing shops, think i will release a monstersetbase 2 lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmmm..its better to post also the shops for higher exp..this is like in global MUONLINE servers..much better if you post aLso for the higher experience servers...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol, releasing shops, think i will release a monstersetbase 2 lol

Litle flamer. What did you do for the MU or RZ comunity lately. I bet you never released anything and you have a sory escuse for a server and like to brag.
They are allot of MU begginers in here and i'm happy to see somebody is doing something (it helps us, and we have time to do something better than just explaining over and over again the same things).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
did i ask u something? better stfu and mind ur own business..

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Pro server shops made for 99.6X

cool release dude

Back