Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] PS 1.7 Anti Cheat Complete With Central Server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fixe this ?

PHP:
........................................................................................................................... PS 1.7 - Relatório do sistema. Data: 27/03/2015 - Hora: 22:57:13
.. Pid: null. Processo: null. Identificação: EIdIOHandlerPropInvalid : IOHandler value is not valid.. Operation system: Windows 7/8 64 Bits...........................................................................................................................

yep, i'm trying use that in another game

i dont know, maybe socket system.

how to hook in ss8.2 zteam?

Hook normally or read what i said in another posts to do that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
don't work main ss8.2 zteam

Title wrong or another dll hook the keyboard.

If items 4 and 5 of lisence.ps are empty, antihack 'works' because says "Impossivel se conectar ao servidor neste momento, tente mais tarde!", but if i turn 4=1 and 5=myserverip, main.exe crashs! Any solution? Thanks

I dont know why, maybe the hook used in your main.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nop!

i tried to open central with the server stopped, and executed main.exe, and i had error ""Impossivel se conectar ao servidor neste momento, tente mais tarde!". So, i started the server at central and tried again. Plaff, main.exe crash! (I've already opened tcp port)

Do yo want to try with my main?
he wont help you he is too lazy or you have to give him money

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if he want my money, he should help me. i wont pay for someting that doesnt work for me :laugh:
he lost a customer with me because he didnt want to help me with something i dont understand, im so sorry but i fixed the problem without his help and now i will use his program anyway :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
he lost a customer with me because he didnt want to help me with something i dont understand, im so sorry but i fixed the problem without his help and now i will use his program anyway :)

Good to u, why dont buy wolf mu guard?

i try title main alright, but do'nt work, i try PS1.7.rar in xpzone_PSLord (hook api RUNPS2) the good ???

API: RunPS2

nop!

i tried to open central with the server stopped, and executed main.exe, and i had error ""Impossivel se conectar ao servidor neste momento, tente mais tarde!". So, i started the server at central and tried again. Plaff, main.exe crash! (I've already opened tcp port)

Do yo want to try with my main?

I dont know why and dont have time to see, i need release a update to my clients.
Maybe is the method of the hook, try another dll and see if will crash and ps17.log.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wolf mu guard is fake anticheat of PS 1.7. Just change title PS Central 1.7. Don't use it.
This version is very good for free. But have small error. In the certral of PS, Column IP on Gestionar jugadores tab is not change after each login. Just save it for the first time. I think more perfect if fix it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anybody knows why when i try to add some cheats to dump, AIO adds itself? I only select cheat .exe

there are some cheats that when you try to add dumb code, the aio cant read very well the dumb code..
so use in heuristic exactly the name that your cheat has in the tittle when you open.. And you can add classname also

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error?

douglasruiz - [Release] PS 1.7 Anti Cheat Complete With Central Server - RaGEZONE Forums

I check out Protect and not see taskeng?
You can help me fix error its. @douglasruiz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, @douglasruiz.

I wonder that still gives me this error.
"Impossível se conectar ao servidor neste momento, tente mais tarde!"

IMAGE:

In version 1.7.
This Seller and different customer files properly installed.
The center is running apparently.
The ports are open as I had said before. (55000TCP) and (Central.exe)
Everything is done as in the video installation, but when you open the main.exe that message ( ) appears.

Note: Not yet created the directory, my web/update/ (You can be the problem?)

Thanks.

*googletranslate

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, @douglasruiz.

I wonder that still gives me this error.
"Impossível se conectar ao servidor neste momento, tente mais tarde!"

IMAGE:

In version 1.7.
This Seller and different customer files properly installed.
The center is running apparently.
The ports are open as I had said before. (55000TCP) and (Central.exe)
Everything is done as in the video installation, but when you open the main.exe that message ( ) appears.

Note: Not yet created the directory, my web/update/ (You can be the problem?)

Thanks.

*googletranslate

Can be.

Back