Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] PS 1.7 Anti Cheat Complete With Central Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where the central server is hosted?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello douglas, excuse my ignorance, but would be good to you to do a video on how to block cheats and stuff, hopefully you have a little time to put together a video so , PD : my English is horrible, from and thank you very much

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In lordPE when i open main, in import table i don't have crypt32.dll..what can i do ?

I dont know for what this dll works.

Is there any way to change the port, since I have problems with that port

No, but u can try change with hexeditor.

Very good free anticheat..
but some times it says cannot connect to server try again later..

Check the port and firewalls.

can any portuguese/brazilian person translate this to english please?

I cant do that, but if u buy the premium i can translate.

Where the central server is hosted?

In your dedicated.

Hello douglas, excuse my ignorance, but would be good to you to do a video on how to block cheats and stuff, hopefully you have a little time to put together a video so , PD : my English is horrible, from and thank you very much

You use the AIO to block the cheats, it's very simple u only need select the cheat to block.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why on the free version of 1.7 ps on xpzone you had options to block packets.. and now you dont?
Can you add something like this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In free version u cant block packets in no one version, only in premium.

hello, i opened the port 55000 but when i open the main i still get "Impossivel iniciar proteao residente!"

another question, where can i buy the latest version? but i wanna try this stuff first (1.7) and know how to make it work

nvm i just noticed your signature, i still wanna know how to make this antihack work

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, i opened the port 55000 but when i open the main i still get "Impossivel iniciar proteao residente!"

another question, where can i buy the latest version? but i wanna try this stuff first (1.7) and know how to make it work

nvm i just noticed your signature, i still wanna know how to make this antihack work

Check IP in license.ps key 5, Open port 55000 and the main will connect to central, Check too the protect on your host key 3 on license.ps

For more informations about premium version send me a PM and i send to u my skype. My website is in my signature with my contact.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
opened port 55000 at the windows firewall, opened port 55000 at the router firewall, set ip of my server

CdpJQft - [Release] PS 1.7 Anti Cheat Complete With Central Server - RaGEZONE Forums

xxx.sytes.net or 127.0.0.1? which one? i've tested with both! and both should work atleast on my computer / stytes.net only outside

i have license.ps at the main.exe folder, should i put it somewhere else?

i did the querys and the sql connects just fine

if i delete license.ps it ask me for the file, so it is reading it.

what else bro?

im not being rude i just want to know how to make it work because i am really interested!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
opened port 55000 at the windows firewall, opened port 55000 at the router firewall, set ip of my server

CdpJQft - [Release] PS 1.7 Anti Cheat Complete With Central Server - RaGEZONE Forums

which one? i've tested with both! and both should work atleast on my computer / stytes.net only outside

i have license.ps at the main.exe folder, should i put it somewhere else?

i did the querys and the sql connects just fine

if i delete license.ps it ask me for the file, so it is reading it.

what else bro?

im not being rude i just want to know how to make it work because i am really interested!

Put a / after update url and test. Example:
U can use no-ip or real ip.

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
why 8090? should i open this port too? or why exactly is this number? tried it how you told me but this happened:
wmGUX7 - [Release] PS 1.7 Anti Cheat Complete With Central Server - RaGEZONE Forums

will give my pc a restart then try again and update you, by the way, can i use another port after the ip? why not URL.sytes.net:80 or URL.sytes.net:55000?

after the restart i will try with my real numeric ip.

--update--
doesnt work either if i switch to my real numeric ip still

latest thing written at the log:

Code:
..........................................................................................................................
. PS 1.7 - Relatório do sistema
. Data: 06/03/2015 - Hora: 04:05:41 p.m.

. Pid: null
. Processo: null
. Identificação: EIdHTTPProtocolException : HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
. Operation system: Windows 7/8 64 Bits
..........................................................................................................................

okay i reinstalled everything from 0 and now its working

this was the right configuration:
XelHxCU - [Release] PS 1.7 Anti Cheat Complete With Central Server - RaGEZONE Forums

but now it recognizes my taskeng as a hack and i cant find it on the list at AIO to disable it lol, is it under any other name?

funny because it was detecting something so irrelevant as "taskend" as a hack but it wasnt detecting this thing, had to add it by myself and havent tested yet, i hope your antihack detects it.

2DkF1V6 - [Release] PS 1.7 Anti Cheat Complete With Central Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
why 8090? should i open this port too? or why exactly is this number? tried it how you told me but this happened:
wmGUX7 - [Release] PS 1.7 Anti Cheat Complete With Central Server - RaGEZONE Forums

will give my pc a restart then try again and update you, by the way, can i use another port after the ip? why not URL.sytes.net:80 or URL.sytes.net:55000?

after the restart i will try with my real numeric ip.

--update--
doesnt work either if i switch to my real numeric ip still

latest thing written at the log:

Code:
. PS 1.7 - Relatório do sistema
. Data: 06/03/2015 - Hora: 04:05:41 p.m.

. Pid: null
. Processo: null
. Identificação: EIdHTTPProtocolException : HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
. Operation system: Windows 7/8 64 Bits

okay i reinstalled everything from 0 and now its working

this was the right configuration:
XelHxCU - [Release] PS 1.7 Anti Cheat Complete With Central Server - RaGEZONE Forums

but now it recognizes my taskeng as a hack and i cant find it on the list at AIO to disable it lol, is it under any other name?

funny because it was detecting something so irrelevant as "taskend" as a hack but it wasnt detecting this thing, had to add it by myself and havent tested yet, i hope your antihack detects it.

2DkF1V6 - [Release] PS 1.7 Anti Cheat Complete With Central Server - RaGEZONE Forums

U can block/remove cheats on AIO, block save and send the new protect to your host.

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
U can block/remove cheats on AIO, block save and send the new protect to your host.
ok give me ur skype or facebook on pm please

by the way when i added it on the three block sections (heuristic dump and the other one) it was blocking it very fine, doesnt matter if the program were loading or already loadead when i started the main

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The central.exe it works like checksum?
I mean can the central.exe check if the user who connected is using main.exe with the anticheat? And if someone doesnt use main.exe with ps1.7 anticheat then can DC him..
Or is just for providing some informations to the server owner..?
From what i saw, its not something like server side protection is only to provide informations about who uses what..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The central.exe it works like checksum?
I mean can the central.exe check if the user who connected is using main.exe with the anticheat? And if someone doesnt use main.exe with ps1.7 anticheat then can DC him..
Or is just for providing some informations to the server owner..?
From what i saw, its not something like server side protection is only to provide informations about who uses what..

it only provides information if the user uses something that its listed as a cheat in the central, you can even put chrome as a hack if you want to, it works really well.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it only provides information if the user uses something that its listed as a cheat in the central, you can even put chrome as a hack if you want to, it works really well.

i know exactly how it works im using 1.7 free version from xpzone more than 2-3 months now :rolleyes:
Can you add something like checksum? make the central.exe to check if the users are using ps17.dll

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know exactly how it works im using 1.7 free version from xpzone more than 2-3 months now :rolleyes:
Can you add something like checksum? make the central.exe to check if the users are using ps17.dll
if you pack license.ps and ps17.dll into the main there is no other way that users might be using other file bro, if you doubt that just change the serial number and/or version of the client at the game side then release a new main via autoupdate or patch with everything packed in the main with molebox, any other doubt?

if you cant figure this out in 3 months well.. there might be a problem.

Back