Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] PS 1.7 Anti Cheat Complete With Central Server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can unpack the main.exe they are many programs that can do that.. then you will see serial and you will add that serial to a clean main.exe so? you can enter the server easily without antihack.. ALSO you can enter with different main.exe and you can capture the serial when the wrong serial message appears they are tools for that.
If you dont know dont speak please.
I setup 97d servers more than 7 years, let me know.
If you cant figure main.exe protections.. there might be a serious problem.

edit: why you think theres a checksum option on most of the new server files..

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can unpack the main.exe they are many programs that can do that.. then you will see serial and you will add that serial to a clean main.exe so? you can enter the server easily without antihack.. ALSO you can enter with different main.exe and you can capture the serial when the wrong serial message appears they are tools for that.
If you dont know dont speak please.
I setup 97d servers more than 7 years, let me know.
If you cant figure main.exe protections.. there might be a serious problem.

edit: why you think theres a checksum option on most of the new server files..

if you know so much then why you have problems? :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The central.exe it works like checksum?
I mean can the central.exe check if the user who connected is using main.exe with the anticheat? And if someone doesnt use main.exe with ps1.7 anticheat then can DC him..
Or is just for providing some informations to the server owner..?
From what i saw, its not something like server side protection is only to provide informations about who uses what..

Only in PS 2.1 central works like a checksum, it's my anti crack system who if people dont use the system dont appear the server to connect, And dont need pack the dll on the main.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
by the way you can easily bypass this anticheat by uploading an empty protect.txt on another website link then change the license.ps update url to your empty protect.txt url.. so you will enter the game with an empty protect.txt no cheat no list!

If license.ps is packed to main.exe you can change it again you just need the size of the original..so you can bypass the crc check of license.ps

edit: you have to provide us encrypted license.ps

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
by the way you can easily bypass this anticheat by uploading an empty protect.txt on another website link then change the license.ps update url to your empty protect.txt url.. so you will enter the game with an empty protect.txt no cheat no list!

If license.ps is packed to main.exe you can change it again you just need the size of the original..so you can bypass the crc check of license.ps

edit: you have to provide us encrypted license.ps

PS 2.1 have a encrypt license.ps with client key, PS 1.7 It's a free system and u use who you need.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats a big mistake.. :/

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you like the free things, just use it and dont speak about the errors for free...
Pay for private systems if you want a powerfull system.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you like the free things, just use it and dont speak about the errors for free...
Pay for private systems if you want a powerfull system.

so many criticism in one comment+signature, are you angry or something, Lucila?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
better do anticheat for lineage 2. then you will be rich.. but for that poop, dead game it is nothing like WASTE OF TIME. :)

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
question this anti cheat can compatible with zteam main.exe?

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
but i have an error with hooking my main.exe

douglasruiz - [Release] PS 1.7 Anti Cheat Complete With Central Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Back