Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] PS 1.7 Anti Cheat Complete With Central Server

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
after i hook the ps17.dll that was happen after all how to fix that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
place Help Me

douglasruiz - [Release] PS 1.7 Anti Cheat Complete With Central Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ise my test on a local server as in the video exactly the same but still the error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this anticheat translated to english?

it will stop even google chrome or explorer.exe if you want to.

Really? Even when Lineage using MySQL database not SQL?

douglasruiz - [Release] PS 1.7 Anti Cheat Complete With Central Server - RaGEZONE Forums
Originally Posted by karipidis douglasruiz - [Release] PS 1.7 Anti Cheat Complete With Central Server - RaGEZONE Forums
by the way you can easily bypass this anticheat by uploading an empty protect.txt on another website link then change the license.ps update url to your empty protect.txt url.. so you will enter the game with an empty protect.txt no cheat no list!

If license.ps is packed to main.exe you can change it again you just need the size of the original..so you can bypass the crc check of license.ps

edit: you have to provide us encrypted license.ps

PS 2.1 have a encrypt license.ps with client key, PS 1.7 It's a free system and u use who you need.

baaaaaaahahahahaahahahah. ok understood. leaving that crap. :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
but i think is hard to bypass crc check.. especialy when is packed with main.exe

Reaction score
Hello friend, I tried to add in a main.exe on ex702 version Igcn and main.exe had crashes
Soon after load the game on the login screen the game just closes... (crash)

maybe is incompatible with igcn ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello douglasruiz, can you tell me how to stop taskeng being a threat? what should i take off at AIO? to update definitions and delete taskeng as a threat

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello douglasruiz, can you tell me how to stop taskeng being a threat? what should i take off at AIO? to update definitions and delete taskeng as a threat

just check the logs mate from ps17.log client folder

Back