Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] PS 1.7 Anti Cheat Complete With Central Server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
U can remove on AIO, just check, remove and send the protect to your host.
i know but when i look at the log on mu folder this it what i see
Code:
..........................................................................................................................
. PS 1.7 - System Report
. Date: 16/03/2015 - Time: 06:12:29 p.m.

. Pid: null
. Process: null
. Identification: taskeng - task scheduler engine process
. Operation system: Windows 7/8 64 Bits
..........................................................................................................................

i would remove in AIO if i could find it >.< theres no taskeng

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
will check, its funny because it only triggers once, only 1 time. and the second time i open mu again and taskeng is on, no trigger antihack

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get this whenever i attach PS17.dll to main, it happens when i press A (tree), i do it the same way you do it in your videos douglas, do you know about this or how to fix it? it isnt main problem because i test it before attach and it works fine, no error at all.

bKh1B4P - [Release] PS 1.7 Anti Cheat Complete With Central Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
douglasruis, can you give me some information about why PS detect these as hack? i cannot find these into the AIO:

. PS 1.7 - System Report
. Date: 16/03/2015 - Time: 23:31:48

. Identification: tnotifthisthreadsink 0x0e3c 0x15a0

. PS 1.7 - System Report
. Date: 16/03/2015 - Time: 23:33:53

. Identification: tvmainthreadcall

Thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get this whenever i attach PS17.dll to main, it happens when i press A (tree), i do it the same way you do it in your videos douglas, do you know about this or how to fix it? it isnt main problem because i test it before attach and it works fine, no error at all.

bKh1B4P - [Release] PS 1.7 Anti Cheat Complete With Central Server - RaGEZONE Forums

You need use a existent dll hook on your main, so create a dll with this name to call my dll and original dll hook and will work.

douglasruis, can you give me some information about why PS detect these as hack? i cannot find these into the AIO:

Thanks!

Maybe heuristic "thread"

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro can you do some guide to do that?

no, read what i said. if u know how to create a dll u will know how to do.

example: if in the main exists hook of ttlci.dll, u should rename ttlci.dll to _ttlci.dll or other and create a dll with the same name "ttlci.dll" to call _ttlci.dll and the ps17.dll

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont worry this guy douglas ruiz is scumbag developer and begs for money to help people really lazy and really bad english nobody can understand him, i solved the problem he gave me and he lost a customer for being bad person :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no, read what i said. if u know how to create a dll u will know how to do.

example: if in the main exists hook of ttlci.dll, u should rename ttlci.dll to _ttlci.dll or other and create a dll with the same name "ttlci.dll" to call _ttlci.dll and the ps17.dll
i hope you can make some kind of guide i am lost at this, i dont really get what you try to explain, much appreciated!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont worry this guy douglas ruiz is scumbag developer and begs for money to help people really lazy and really bad english nobody can understand him, i solved the problem he gave me and he lost a customer for being bad person :)

Don't cry kid, Use a free system :junglejane:.

i hope you can make some kind of guide i am lost at this, i dont really get what you try to explain, much appreciated!

Ask to anapse, he will help u.

@ All,

My skype is only for help my clients and new clients, if u need help ask to anapse i think he can help u.
I've done a lot releasing this system free for you.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't cry kid, Use a free system :junglejane:.

Ask to @anapse, he will help u.

@ All,

My skype is only for help my clients and new clients, if u need help ask to @anapse i think he can help u.
I've done a lot releasing this system free for you.
he only changed main he told me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got this error on some users PC on different OS:

Unable to start the resident protection!

Any idea about why i got this error? maybe the user need to install some frameworks or visual c++ redistributable?

Regards.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got this error on some users PC on different OS:

Any idea about why i got this error? maybe the user need to install some frameworks or visual c++ redistributable?

Regards.

No, this error occurs when main cant down protect from host or down but dont read.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, this error occurs when main cant down protect from host or down but dont read.

Hello douglasruiz, thanks for your reply, so it is a folder permission issue? since i have many players that can connect normally , there are a few users only that got this error.

Where main download protect? on the same mu folder or another?

Regards.

Back