Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RanSoft DarkXtreme Launcher

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

New Link 2014

ranslsad - RanSoft DarkXtreme Launcher - RaGEZONE Forums

• AutoUpdater
  • Options
  • WebSite on new window
  • No Folder Creation on Update
  • 3 Lang: EN,ES,BR
  • New AutoUpdate System

Download:

Please vote 1/10
Scale 1/1 Pic

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have downloaded this, and it works 100% on my win7 laptop, but when i try the launcher on my xp machines, it wont start up, it wont do anything. What are my xp machines missing that my win7 has?

Simply, what is the minimum requirements for this launcher to run?

Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you have under development launcher please post it in development section not here and once you finish it PM me to move it or integrate in this thread.

About design, try to integrate the copyright text better, good luck!

Reaction score
well this is just my opinion, Ransoft launchers are a very good launchers for MU and its builtin features but we already know who made and its copyrighted by Ransoft and why have to add that credits thingy and the size is pretty big for the size of launche and better to make it smaller or make a button for it ;) thanks for the launcher :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have downloaded this, and it works 100% on my win7 laptop, but when i try the launcher on my xp machines, it wont start up, it wont do anything. What are my xp machines missing that my win7 has?

Simply, what is the minimum requirements for this launcher to run?

Launcher is not under development, minimum requirements are too slow, and only the DLL in the download, if cant run add me on MSN and ill try to resolve, because in my XP Works and in a friend one too.

If you have under development launcher please post it in development section not here and once you finish it PM me to move it or integrate in this thread.

About design, try to integrate the copyright text better, good luck!

Launcher is released, not in development, i dont want a hig copyright text, with this is right :D

well this is just my opinion, Ransoft launchers are a very good launchers for MU and its builtin features but we already know who made and its copyrighted by Ransoft and why have to add that credits thingy and the size is pretty big for the size of launche and better to make it smaller or make a button for it ;) thanks for the launcher :p

Maybe yes, in the next free launcher release i will make it smaller! and i will add the new autoupdater system for free.

Please report me errors on Free and Premium Launchers!!

Greetings

Ranslsad

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If creating new free launcher full features in 10-15 Mins ill release!!1

Greetings

Ranslsad

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

• AutoUpdater
  • Options
  • WebSite on new window
  • No Folder Creation on Update
  • 3 Lang: EN,ES,BR
  • Old AutoUpdate System

New AutoUpdate System
Read more on ransoft website, soon free launcher with new autoupdate system

Download:

Please vote 1/10
Scale 1/1 Pic

thank you bro...you solved my problem..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No problem!!
Ill recommend premium launchers, really cheap for everyone and are fixed, updated, new autoupdate system and working 100%

Greetings

Ranslsad

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lol, I got this working, but instead of updating files it deletes them. I'm using older version though.

But the newer version works. Nice!

Last edited:
Back