Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] rConnect Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
rZone - [Release] rConnect Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Rebuild Connect Server-Version : 1.0.5.0
-Last Update : 27.02.2017
-Programming language : C++
-Language : English
-Operation System: Windows
-Licensie : Free
-Version Support : >97d

Addons

-Allow Multiple Connections
-Anti flood Packets send
-Anti flood IP connect
-White list of IP
-Black list of IP

Download:

Credits:
oZone(for-mu)

Last edited:
Novice C++
Reaction score
why it say Disconnected?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i test this Connect Server and is not work for 97d i try to open this port because i have router,i try to add ip from my router i try to add ip from my dns and same problems is not work

and why this connect server have port 55903 ? for 97d you need 55901 i try to change and same problems

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i test this Connect Server and is not work for 97d i try to open this port because i have router,i try to add ip from my router i try to add ip from my dns and same problems is not work

and why this connect server have port 55903 ? for 97d you need 55901 i try to change and same problems

Does it? ConnectServer port is 44405, you are mixing up things, check it again. 559** ports are for GameServer instances.

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Does it? ConnectServer port is 44405, you are mixing up things, check it again. 559** ports are for GameServer instances.

i know the port 44405 is for cs and 55903 is for gs the problems is not work for 97d i have same problems and the port is open from my router

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know the port 44405 is for cs and 55903 is for gs the problems is not work for 97d i have same problems and the port is open from my router

what TCP port of your game server?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What about firewall? Did you do anything with it? Btw, your antivirus software may be blocking the connectserver, too, and does your GameServer load without errors?

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What about firewall? Did you do anything with it? Btw, your antivirus software may be blocking the connectserver, too, and does your GameServer load without errors?

dude is not the first time when i work with muonline the problems with Connect Server is not work correct maybe is work for some season

I test for 97d and is not work i open my port 44405 and 55903 and i try with the original port 55901 from my gs and add ip from my router and from my dns and same problems

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude is not the first time when i work with muonline the problems with Connect Server is not work correct maybe is work for some season

I test for 97d and is not work i open my port 44405 and 55903 and i try with the original port 55901 from my gs and add ip from my router and from my dns and same problems
today i will check rCS with old version

Back