Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ READ ME ] Do NOT buy server files/emulators!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Lately many people have been scammed trying to purchase server files/emulators on RaGEZONE. Do NOT buy server files. Especially not from people with a colored name on RaGEZONE. Such as moderators, developers, Legends, etc.

People with a colored name will never sell server files. If you get told to add developers such as s-p-n, Bola, DNC, Droppy to add you on any social media platform (for example Discord or Skype), report the user who told you to add them immediately. They are not selling the server files.

We do not allow server files to be sold or purchased on RaGEZONE due to the fact this is always a scam. We will ban people who are selling or purchasing server files.

If you have been scammed, request a refund on PayPal immediately and report the e-mail address of that PayPal account to PayPal as well.

Forewarned is forearmed.

Take care of yourself and your wallet :)

NN - Nord & Noob
Reaction score
Mu is fooking 100Biilion year old GAME with un-optimized and 1thread engine.. Uses fooking swf files for UI and FFFFookin SWF ate 100% of hi-end proc :blushing:. i feel sorry for ppl who invest money (wasting) on this poop:thumbdown:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
why dislike my post?coz you all people selling your talents
not helping.
here in ragezone you help people but you hired also people to tell us to add you on discord or skyle to purchase configs from you.
sad but thats reality
when someone needs help
then most of dummy accounts of your devs pm us to add then cash=fix
so cruel

Reaction score
not helping.
here in ragezone you help people but you hired also people to tell us to add you on discord or skyle to purchase configs from you.
sad but thats reality
when someone needs help
so cruel

The people scamming you are NOT the people who actually help for free...

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
not helping.
sad but thats reality
when someone needs help
so cruel
In my original post I stated no one with a colored rank will sell you files. Ranks (such as) Developers, Moderators, Supervisors, Super Moderators and Legends will not sell you files. Anyone who claims to be one of the ranks which I stated in my previous sentence is going to scam you. So "this s-p-n" wasn't the real s-p-n, you got scammed by someone who impersonated s-p-n.

You're missing the point of my original post.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i got your point mate
but the real deal is i added this s-p-n on discord and
he showed me his account really here in RZ and he really is a dev.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
i got your point mate
but the real deal is i added this s-p-n on discord and
he showed me his account really here in RZ and he really is a dev.

yeah they edit the page with their Browser and change texts etc... so thats how u got tricked.
^ Exactly. To proof this, I created a very short GIF how I replaced MentaL's (he is the owner of this forum) name with my name by using a default browser editor.

(Excuse the quality, had to reduce it or else the file was too large)
wBHOkLL - [ READ ME ] Do NOT buy server files/emulators! - RaGEZONE Forums

To read the stuff a little bit better, head to and click on the "Full screen" icon in the right lower corner of the video if you hover over the video.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Inactive
Reaction score

Why on earth would anyone do such a thing. #Sarcasm

NN - Nord & Noob
Reaction score
and click on the "Full screen" icon in the right lower corner of the video if you hover over the video.
So.. i can edit my forum-name to "BIATCH", but u will see the original nickname "BIT*H". These forum-name change "HACKER TRICK" is only for u, ok!

PS. Senseless..
What does your ss supposed to mean??? Your ss dont make any sense.. Do not deceive the people!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lately many people have been scammed trying to purchase server files/emulators on RaGEZONE. Do NOT buy server files. Especially not from people with a colored name on RaGEZONE. Such as moderators, developers, Legends, etc.

People with a colored name will never sell server files. If you get told to add developers such as s-p-n, Bola, DNC, Droppy to add you on any social media platform (for example Discord or Skype), report the user who told you to add them immediately. They are not selling the server files.

We do not allow server files to be sold or purchased on RaGEZONE due to the fact this is always a scam. We will ban people who are selling or purchasing server files.

If you have been scammed, request a refund on PayPal immediately and report the e-mail address of that PayPal account to PayPal as well.

Forewarned is forearmed.

Take care of yourself and your wallet :)
Thank you for this a very big help!
thumps up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back