Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] AutoUpdate Launcher | Free Version | cMu

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Guide how to updates?

its in the rar, anyway.
CheckSumFiles.txt// The first line specifies how many files need to check// And the rest lines specify the file name and file CheckSum// If you wan't to disable the file checking then in the var.ini change the CheckCheckSums = 1 to CheckCheckSums = 0////var.ini// There you can edit the things you want// If you wan't to make a new update then you have to change the version to bigger: Example - 2// When you have done that, you need to make a new SFX (.exe) file with WinRar with the name of the new version. (Example: 2.exe)SFX File creation// Required: WinRar// Mark all the files you wan't to be in the SFX file// Press right mouse button// Then press on: Add to archive...// Select RAR// Select at the Compression method: Best// Check the: Create SFX archive// Click the Advanced tab// Click on SFX options...// Select: Create in the current folder// Select Modes tab// Select: Hide all// Select Update tab// Select Extract and replace files// Select Overwrite all files// Select General tab// Press on Save current settings as default// Press OK// Press OK// Now it will compress the files to .exe file// Next time you will do this, you will just need to// Select RAR// Select at the Compression Method: Best// And select: Create SFX Archive// Thats all////// !!!!!! REMEMBER THAT LAUNCHER REQUIRES .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5 !!!!!!!!

Reaction score
what ports need its only 80 ports ?

and plss make some video guide how to do it i always failed :(

Last edited:

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
what ports need its only 80 ports ?

and plss make some video guide how to do it i always failed :(
Port 80 only, its easy to make update. if i will have time i will make guide in video how to make an update.

Reaction score
Port 80 only, its easy to make update. if i will have time i will make guide in video how to make an update.

ok tnx

some noob like me
is easy to get if have video
and sory if i cant understand some guide you write in guides text

sory for my bad english!

ok tnx

some noob like me

sory for my bad english!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
ok tnx

some noob like me

sory for my bad english!

ok tnx

some noob like me

sory for my bad english!

ithink if offline you dont need to open port 80 if in vps you need =D and Download the files theres a Folder inside then rename it to "Launcher" then Edit Var then Put in "Xampp>Htdocs" and edit Config.Cmu then try it xD its simple =D i hope you understand xD

Reaction score
im using it in online private all ok but when i try to open the launcher the text below said error downloading updates please restart the launcher!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
well you running online server then you dont know how to read ? theres a .txt file in Folder Better read it ^^

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

dont know whats wrong :(

Listen, when you put 1 at update in var.ini
you need put the file 1.exe in Updates folder, if you put 2 updates so will be 1.exe and 2.exe in the Updates Folder

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont working in 99.62t :X, the main open launcher.. launcher open main, main open launcher in a loop...

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
And if problem dosent resolve maybe you did wrong update, follow the guide.

Reaction score
noob question

if i want to update

is 1.exe

then i update it into

is 2.exe

the 1.exe

is still in updates folder
with 2.exe?

or need to delete the 1.exe?

Back