Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the files, its really cool. One thing I couldnt find: Where to change the 5k lvl up points and the 500M zen that a new character gets in the beginning?

MuServerEX902\SMFeatures\SQLScripts\ActualScripts\ (StartingStats.sql)

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Because in this repack the NPC can not create the Seed?
it only makes the combination but it does not create them, I do not lose the items :(
Thanks. Any Help Please

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good DragonSeth,

I would like to report this error, the elf is always healing the same amount with different points, I add the video link of another user.

Regards

FB

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to Remove creation RF class?
How to Remove Pentagram slot in the equipment bar?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know why I get 1 extra stat point EVERY LVL on my SM? I have it setup at 5 all 7 mg... getting 6 on SM, MG 7. Does max level setup matter? I have it 2000. Now reverted to 400 and still 6...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi
im wondering where can i activate deactivate the golden goblin invasion

the one with the spawn books for obtaining the angel and devil wings at the end from golden kundun DragonSeth

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good DragonSeth,

I would like to report this error, the elf is always healing the same amount with different points, I add the video link of another user.

Regards

FB

As much as I wan't to say i fixed it i'm unable to figure out the solution to this problem.

Anyone knows why I get 1 extra stat point EVERY LVL on my SM? I have it setup at 5 all 7 mg... getting 6 on SM, MG 7. Does max level setup matter? I have it 2000. Now reverted to 400 and still 6...

So if the issue is you get one extra stat point. For example if your making it 6 and you 7 and you want 6 just make it 5 so you get 6? #Simple Solution for now.

Hi
im wondering where can i activate deactivate the golden goblin invasion

the one with the spawn books for obtaining the angel and devil wings at the end from golden kundun @DragonSeth

EventItemBags\Monster_(657)_Golden_Kundun.xml just edit what items you receive . Or are you just wanting to disable the event?

How to Remove creation RF class?
How to Remove Pentagram slot in the equipment bar?

1st Question: http://forum.ragezone.com/f82/remove-sumonner-ragefighter-948941/
2nd Question: Don't think it would be possible. Unless you modify the interface and etc...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want the number of the golden goblins to edit for the maps they respawn like tarkan,aida,acheron and kanturu...
but i cant find those setings anywhere for this invasion

Edit
how to add reset reward with wcoins when we use /reset comaand?!
cause adding this line in common.ini is not enough

WCoinCRewardEnable = 1
WCoinCRewardValue = 100

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi seth. if you drop kundun box nothing will happen. you will see kundun box again in the ground . just like you drop pots or any item.
and talisman of chaos assembly is not working , when you upgrade some item and put an talisman of chaos assembly when you ups the item will not be gone if you failed right ? but even if you put talisman of chaos assembly if the ups is failed the item will be gone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
FeatherOfCondorMaxRate = 100
Chaos goblin feather of condor mix succes rate bugged.. please fix it 10/9 , 10/10 fail 40-50-60(MAX)%

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
[h=1]client crashed with old maps replaced[/h]I read this thread with guides [Help] Igcn s9 ep2, changing map
I double checked also, but can't work? Client crashed without any error info when loading.

Thx.

Hi seth. if you drop kundun box nothing will happen. you will see kundun box again in the ground . just like you drop pots or any item.
and talisman of chaos assembly is not working , when you upgrade some item and put an talisman of chaos assembly when you ups the item will not be gone if you failed right ? but even if you put talisman of chaos assembly if the ups is failed the item will be gone.

Hmm did you make sure that you had items added to the kundun box?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think there is a bug with setting a distance for monsters in Monster Spawn file. I have tried various settings and on very low it seems to work until maybe 10 but all above not working, mob is spawning in the same area. I am using a single mob spawn. Can you have a look please?

<Spawn Index="17" Distance="90" StartX="193" StartY="110" Dir="-1" />

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi do you know how can I make item price showing on the small wings and req lvl too? I have changed both parameters in the file IGC_ItemList, the new price amount as well as new required level is working but item description is still showing old figures... Please help if someone knows.

Back