Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How to disable /pkclear command? I remove it from IGC_command.ini but in game still work, restart server already

IGCData\IGC_PlayerKillSystem look for this like:
Code:
<PKClearCommand Enable="1"
Make that 1 to a 0

Hi do you know how can I make item price showing on the small wings and req lvl too? I have changed both parameters in the file IGC_ItemList, the new price amount as well as new required level is working but item description is still showing old figures... Please help if someone knows.

So your trying to change the overall price of an item? But the price settings your changing it to isn't showing up?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

new update coming soon. With the crash server fix and many other things :)
eY5uWw - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums
trYah4a - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums
SALkXD - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums
t4w7jue - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

P.S: please ignore the broken models ^^ was doing some testing.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DragonSeth

My problem is letters accents! ő and ű letter does'nt work. (a cube character appears instead)
Help please!

Image:
1ywsyBf - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DragonSeth - I just want the correct info to show in game in NPC as I changed in files.

This is showing every time I choose server:

any ideas?

Also using resolution changer and saving is working fine but when I click Run it shows:

Do you maybe know how to make it work or remove this launcher?

Thanks a lot friend for all your hard work!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DragonSeth - I just want the correct info to show in game in NPC as I changed in files.

This is showing every time I choose server:

any ideas?

Also using resolution changer and saving is working fine but when I click Run it shows:

Do you maybe know how to make it work or remove this launcher?

Thanks a lot friend for all your hard work!

1st Question: I will see if i can find a solution
2nd Question: Just use the bmd dec or bmd editor and modify the text_eng.bmd Data\Local\Eng\Text_eng.bmd (Client)
3rd Question: just seems like wrong configuration.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Question :
Sir when i tried to set up and open castle siege warfare. After im done setting it up. I cant warp to Valley of Loren and CryWolf Map. Is there a possible code to fix this issue?

TIA ????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1st Question: I will see if i can find a solution
2nd Question: Just use the bmd dec or bmd editor and modify the text_eng.bmd Data\Local\Eng\Text_eng.bmd (Client)
3rd Question: just seems like wrong configuration.

1. Thanks a lot
2. It worked, I have managed to find some extra things I wanted to change there :))
3. Hm not sure what have done wrong in that case.
Do you know where I can switch off or edit top bar of random messages which show in the game? I have checked both english.bmd file on the client side and english.xml on the server side:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1. Thanks a lot
2. It worked, I have managed to find some extra things I wanted to change there :))
3. Hm not sure what have done wrong in that case.
Do you know where I can switch off or edit top bar of random messages which show in the game? I have checked both english.bmd file on the client side and english.xml on the server side:

Glad I could help :)

and for the sliding messages you must edit slide_eng.bmd Data\Local\Eng\slide_eng.bmd i could only get it to open with pentium tools.

anyone has igcndata for an original webzen like server?

Once i finish the updates and etc.. I will work on the files to match the original webzen configuration.

Nice Release Thanks.

Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Question :
Sir code for fixing “Only Guild Members of the Castle Lord may enter” even im the castle owner?

Thanks in advance.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@DragonSeth I have 3 questions
1. how to disable excellent option for item 380/400 ?
2. how to config Events (Golden Invasion/Red Dragon/Moon Rabbit) Event working ?
3. how to fix time the Boss Dark Elf (change file in IGC_MonsterList.xml > RegenTime="10") not working ?
//thank for answer :eek:tt:

1. I don't understand what you mean.
2. IGC_Common.ini & CommonServer.cfg & Events Folder.
3. If I remember correctly this is for devilsquare i don't think you can modify the regentime for it. I'll look into this and see if it's possible. It looks like it can only be changed from source.

Update will be released Wednesday. Due to my busy schedule lately. But I will post the change log so far.

[Server]
DataServer % Crash Fix
BattleCore DataServer % Crash Fix
AGI Bug Fix
Death Stab Visual Fix
New Server Manager Layout
New Tool Selection Layout
No more 5-sec delay between select server/switch character/exit game

[Client]
QeffectsGL (Now Supported)
Facebook Feature From Mu Helper Removed
Camera 3D Added By Source F10 To Enable/Disable F11 To Reset Position
Custom ScreenShot Path
HQ Class-Item Fix
Character Frame GResetBox Is Disabled
Some Season 10 + 11 Items added (Rest Will Be Add At Later Time With Correction On Requirement) (Does Not Come With Patch)
Win 7 Errors fixed with not be able to load the client or start the client

[Credits To People Who Helped Support The Project]
-DragonSeth-
-MyHeart-
-Natzugen-
-YolaxD-
-SolarisMU-
-Ashllay-
-DaoVanTrong-
-IGCN-
-Webzen-

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi @DragonSeth
how not to overwrite my so far changes to the server with your new patch? Is there a chance for a breakdown to the folders each patch element so that we know what to swap and what not like for example 3d camera that I might not want to add? Great that you are patching this!!​

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Patch will not overwrite anything just only the .exe files and some tools in the SM features and the server manager. But just to clear up some things.

Full Package "New Server Files" Will Include Everything and everything will be overwritten if the full package is used.

But if you have a server that's already running or config to your liking then you need to use the patch.
which will overwrite these files only

• 1.DataServer
  • 1.DataServer_BattleCore
  • 2.ConnectServer
  • All GameServer Folders
  • SMFeatures
  • StartUP
  • New Server Manager.

The IGCData and etc. will be left alone. But if you plan to start with the full package then everything would be downloaded like if you downloaded one of my repacks right now. Meaning all files will be included.

And as for the IGC.dll not including the 3D camera. Yes, I will upload an optional one for that as well.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@DragonSeth have you the fix for the client focus chat on press enter?

When you press enter and try to write the input are not focused and need todo click for write correctly :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DragonSeth , hey sorry for bothering you again, do you think you can make the GReset box to work when you press c ? is that box connected to a table in sql ?

Thank You.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi thanks for the patch! I have read changelog for the new version but I don't know why patch contains map terrains? Can you clarify please? It would be nice to have each file changes logged at least for IGC Data folder as I have edited them all and not really sure if I want to overwrite or what to look for in them. I think other people might have similar problem.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi thanks for the patch! I have read changelog for the new version but I don't know why patch contains map terrains? Can you clarify please? It would be nice to have each file changes logged at least for IGC Data folder as I have edited them all and not really sure if I want to overwrite or what to look for in them. I think other people might have similar problem.

Server Patch:
Client Patch:
As i said before this. Download the patch not the actually server files. Doesn't include IGCData folder.

DragonSeth have you the fix for the client focus chat on press enter?

When you press enter and try to write the input are not focused and need todo click for write correctly :/

No I haven't fixed it yet.

DragonSeth , hey sorry for bothering you again, do you think you can make the GReset box to work when you press c ? is that box connected to a table in sql ?

Thank You.

Maybe in the future I will try to make it work. But for now it's disabled.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No problem. If i find the fix ill put in the post of sources. :D
@DragonSeth have you the fix for the client focus chat on press enter?

Just need to shut off Keyboard Controller hook. simply...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir DragonSeth,

New items doesnt have skill?

BloodAngel Sword :
DragonSeth - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Bleesed Divine Sword :
DragonSeth - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

BTW Sir you did a great job.

Thank you so much for the server files ;)

Attachments

Back