Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sir DragonSeth,

New items doesnt have skill?

BTW Sir you did a great job.

Thank you so much for the server files ;)

No worries. As stated i will fix the requirements and finish adding the rest of the items with the next update :) Sorry for the inconvenience.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Another sir,

Battle Core Disconnected :

DragonSeth - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Showing your public ip isn't really a great idea xD. But anyways did you try and delete the databases and restore them again?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello @DragonSeth, DataServer not fixed (%N , %Z , %L , %T) ? :(:
example : dataserver crash %N

AFB7UGO - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Where are the config for enable the egg event, my client arent showing that green egg in the corner :/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Where are the config for enable the egg event, my client arent showing that green egg in the corner :/

but make sure check these lines. and see if it's enabled.

IGC__Common.ini
Code:
[EventInventory]
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;-- Enables or disabled event inventory system, 0/1
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IsEventInventoryOpen = 1

IGC_MuRummy.ini
Code:
[MuRummy]
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------
;-- Enables MuRuumy system, 0/1
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------
EventEnable = 1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DragonSeth About the new items from s10 , this is optional right ?I mean did you added s10 items into mobs/npc ? I would prefer to keep it clasic only with s9 items .
Thank You.

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@DragonSeth About the new items from s10 , this is optional right ?I mean did you added s10 items into mobs/npc ? I would prefer to keep it clasic only with s9 items .
Thank You.

If your using the full package the season 10 items will come with the files. but no it's not added to mobs or anything. But if your using the patch then no season 10 items will come with it as i did not want people current progression to be overwritten.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

just seems like wrong configuration.
Really cannot find a way to make it work. Is there any setting file for it? I guess need to update IP.
I have tried Resource Hacker but it don't have the settings needed...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey DragonSeth,so far everything is working good but i noticed you cannot change party leader , do you think you can fix this issue ? Or is there a way to fix it without cpp ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
someone tested acheron and mirror event? regards!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not there yet but it should work , now im fighthing to fix muun system , i need to edit muunexchanged.bmd but no editor to do that .Any ideea ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Aparently it doesnt, when you reload from GS Events->Acheron Guardian nothing happens! whith the other events it shows you the reloaded info.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@diegah it probably wont work since the event time has different starting hours. check IGC_AcheronGuardian.xml

For example if events starts at 17:30 PM and 19:30 PM and you reload after this hour it will not work .
Change the hour with server time , if server time is 17:00 , put event time 17:02 and reload then , and it should start in 2 minutes . Understand?
Also make sure its enabled.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Forgot to tell you but I did it and no, is not working. Also notice that the Events reload, will reload allways the event doesnt matter the time or anything in xml file, try it yourselfe with BC, CC, DS and will see.

If someone knows how to make this event work please let me know.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Is there anyway to change minimap from Devias, Lorencia and Tarkan? all the new maps shows the original minimap when you press TAB. It shows paths where there are not paths. Also it will be good to have an option in GS to reload minimap info, if you update NPC or Spots you cant update them on minimap until you restart server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@deigah you can change the minimap NPC in IGC_MiniMap.xml and if you want to remove or add NPC edit in IGC_MonsterSpawn.xml

PS: read the top comment in the file.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Man, you really dont get what I said, i am not asking about changing NPCs or adding Spots there. I know how to do it. Can you press TAB in Devias and will see that is not matching the minimap with the map? =/

ex :
86FN4qC - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

my char is placed outside minimap limits ^_^

Attachments

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Man, you really dont get what I said, i am not asking about changing NPCs or adding Spots there. I know how to do it. Can you press TAB in Devias and will see that is not matching the minimap with the map? =/

ex :
DragonSeth - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

my char is placed outside minimap limits ^_^

Cause i didn't make custom NaviMaps..... You can do it yourself use the OZP To Png Converter Data\Interface\GFx\NaviMap and convert the files to png and photoshop and make the new areas. And for the NPC spots you can edit on the server side.

And about the Acheron Guardian event I will look into the issue just be patient. No reason to keep posting the same thing over and over.

Back