Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Sir DragonSeth,

Is the S10 Items are already fix?

Items have no issue you just need to edit the requirements. No I've currently not fix those cause I've been working on other features and issues.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello DragonSeth , I am trynig to go inside illusion temple but seams it doesn't work.
The illusion temple is enabled,i tried to reload it with comand /itstart or from the server but nothing happens,i also changed the time in the xml file.
Can you check ? Thanks.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Hello DragonSeth , I am trynig to go inside illusion temple but seams it doesn't work.
The illusion temple is enabled,i tried to reload it with comand /itstart or from the server but nothing happens,i also changed the time in the xml file.
Can you check ? Thanks.

Yes i'm already looking into it. The command seems to be broken. But I think the event works. No worries i'm looking into it. :)

Novice C++
Reaction score
Fresh clean!

I feel i need to make it clear again and quoted my post as a reminder.

Thread cleaned.

If you need help editing/config or you have connection problems please use this section [Help]

Use the thread to report bugs (don't spam the thread with same bug), post fixes and suggestions.

If you like this release and want to express you gratitude please use "Like" function or give some +reputation, don't post things like: "Thank you !", "Great release", "tnx alot" etc. etc.

Keep it clean.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, first of all thanks for sharing.

I have a few questions about the files:

1. Is it possible to change the item price when buying/selling them on NPC shops? I tried to modify the ItemSellPriceDivisor from IGC_PriceSettings.ini, but that does not seem to work as expected. The item price is shown different from what I get when I sell the item. My goal here is to make items very cheap. (in the lines of 1-1000 zen)

2. Does main.exe ignore the registries DisplayDeviceName and UserID? I try to make a launcher that saves the username before you enter the game. If I delete those 2, they are recreated. If I modify them to be different from null, the game does not recognize them. Do you know anything about this?

3. Is there any way to disable Personal Store in game? Maybe disable the event when pressing P in game. I don't know if this is coded in any way. I found a place to disable /offtrade, but that is not related to my situation.

I'll be waiting for your input. Thanks again for everything.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
DragonSeth,

Don't know if you have this "undefined" line? Should be the time expiration info for buff.

Did you possibly use the update with the extended tooltip info? Because mines okay.
fVlZ0Rh - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi, first of all thanks for sharing.

I have a few questions about the files:

1. Is it possible to change the item price when buying/selling them on NPC shops? I tried to modify the ItemSellPriceDivisor from IGC_PriceSettings.ini, but that does not seem to work as expected. The item price is shown different from what I get when I sell the item. My goal here is to make items very cheap. (in the lines of 1-1000 zen)

2. Does main.exe ignore the registries DisplayDeviceName and UserID? I try to make a launcher that saves the username before you enter the game. If I delete those 2, they are recreated. If I modify them to be different from null, the game does not recognize them. Do you know anything about this?

3. Is there any way to disable Personal Store in game? Maybe disable the event when pressing P in game. I don't know if this is coded in any way. I found a place to disable /offtrade, but that is not related to my situation.

I'll be waiting for your input. Thanks again for everything.

Question 1: Not all item prices are changeable and the feature is in development so it may not work correctly.
Question 2: I'll look into it :)
Question 3: Yes IGCData\CommonServer.cfg Look For This Line:
Code:
PersonalShopOpen						= 1			(Just Change The Value To 0)		; Personal shop  1: Open, 0: Close

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Question 3: Yes IGCData\CommonServer.cfg Look For This Line:
Code:
PersonalShopOpen                        = 1            (Just Change The Value To 0)        ; Personal shop  1: Open, 0: Close

Thanks for your input. Unfortunately that setting is set to 0. I can still go in Lorencia and press P. The empty list is showing. Is there a way to disable that?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Thanks for your input. Unfortunately that setting is set to 0. I can still go in Lorencia and press P. The empty list is showing. Is there a way to disable that?

Your talking about hiding the UI for the P hotkey?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello DragonSeth ,thanks for the server.
I have a problem with the level up points stats in game.
A player can have maximum 70800 level up points , which are not showing properly in game.
For example , if i add 66 000 level up points via admincp it will show in game only 464,the points are still there but not visual.
If you ex: /addstr 464 , then it shows 0 points,if you add again ex: /addagi 100 the other points will show up.
If i add 65 000 , it shows perfectly.Do you think this is server side issue ?Thank You.

stats - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello @DragonSeth ,thanks for the server.
I have a problem with the level up points stats in game.
A player can have maximum 70800 level up points , which are not showing properly in game.
For example , if i add 66 000 level up points via admincp it will show in game only 464,the points are still there but not visual.
If you ex: /addstr 464 , then it shows 0 points,if you add again ex: /addagi 100 the other points will show up.
If i add 65 000 , it shows perfectly.Do you think this is server side issue ?Thank You.

View attachment 164187

The maximum number of points displayed in the game is 65536, this is a limitation in the MU itself

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
May I have that find again because I don't find it in links of 1st page?

Remember to use 9.5.1.20 IGC and use this gfx patch:

Also, remember to make a backup before replacing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think there's a problem with the IGC_InvasionManager.xml . Every event works except the Skeleton King one. I tried editing this part:
Code:
<Invasion Type="1" Name="Skeleton King Invasion">
  <Start DayOfWeek="-1" Hour="6" Minute="2" />
  <Start DayOfWeek="-1" Hour="8" Minute="0" />
  <Start DayOfWeek="-1" Hour="18" Minute="2" />
  <Start DayOfWeek="-1" Hour="20" Minute="0" /
</Invasion>
I added a time when I am online and I restart the server to see if the event works. All other events worked. This one didn't.
I left the IGC_AttackEvent.xml the way it was. I didn't change anything there.

Am I missing anything or is it a known bug?

Last edited:
Back