Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone having problem with CashShop Editor?

I got ReadItemList Error with detail "Index was outside the bounds of the array"

Or how Can I edit the cashshop ? Thanks!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone having problem with CashShop Editor?

I got ReadItemList Error with detail "Index was outside the bounds of the array"

Or how Can I edit the cashshop ? Thanks!

Copy code from .dat files and paste to the converter. Converted code copy to "IGC_CashItem_Info.xml" and "IGC_Cashitem_List.xml".* insert only code, that is everything between "1" and "end".

See the link .

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I need all original files for website development

Default Configuration :)

Nvm try this:

This includes Monsters,Shops,ShopList.

Shops may not have the same items as webzen. (I recommend modifying to what you want)

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1.Missing files, Or corrupted, during download or extraction.
2. Try turning off firewall temporarily as well. Make sure all IP locations are changed and that all ports are opened.

When I run ConnectServer, after the list of servers, it appears "[NOTICE]: IOCP Thread Handles set to 16", dont know if this affect to the disconnection when I start the game as said above.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When I run ConnectServer, after the list of servers, it appears "[NOTICE]: IOCP Thread Handles set to 16", dont know if this affect to the disconnection when I start the game as said above.

Don't think that has anything to do with it.

Also, Changelog of the new update so far has been posted on the main post :) -It's some of the things as I haven't listed everything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a weird bug when I press "Enter" to write a chat message. Sometimes the input is unselected and when I type it doesn't write anything. It happens even if I turn down Mu Helper. So it's not from that. I am between monsters.

It's frustrating because the chat is important.

I can't really tell why it happens. Do you have any ideas DragonSeth ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have a weird bug when I press "Enter" to write a chat message. Sometimes the input is unselected and when I type it doesn't write anything. It happens even if I turn down Mu Helper. So it's not from that. I am between monsters.

It's frustrating because the chat is important.

I can't really tell why it happens. Do you have any ideas DragonSeth ?

Yes it's a bug. But it's already been fixed with the new update in DEV

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello DragonSeth,

Do you know where i can change the experience for Vulcanus and Acheron map ?I can't seem to locate this in any of the files.
The vulcanus is giving 165% experience and Acheron 126% .

Thank You.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Issue has been resolved :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Issue has been resolved :)

Thank you DragonSeth,

Just sharing experience for anyone who have the same problem as mine (setting up MU server on the 2nd Router, and cause ports forwarded in 2nd router not opened).

Basically imagine the model like this:

Internet --> Modem from ISP --> 2nd Router --> PC with MU Server setup

You may have done filling DNS (if available) and forwarded all needed ports but when you start all servers, the ports not opened, so client outside can't reach the server. It is because it still stuck in between the Modem & Router. What you need to do is to forward the LAN IP of Router on Modem as well. There are 2 ways doing this: (Option 1) Simply set the LAN IP of Router in DMZ on Modem or (Option 2) manually fill in each MU's ports in Modem with LAN IP of Router.

Here I give example of Option 2:
Modem has default gateway IP: 192.168.1.1
Router LAN IP: 192.168.1.101 (depend on how you set the DHCP range), and Router default gateway IP: 192.168.11.1
Your PC IP: 192.168.11.200 (provided from Router)

Then on Modem, you need to forward:

Name IP Port-Start Port-End
ConnectServer 192.168.1.101 44405 44405
Same for others .......

And similar in Router:
Name IP Port Start Port End
ConnectServer 192.168.11.200 44405 44405
Same for others .......

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@DragonSeth,

Dont know if everyone has this.

When Elf uses skill, it cost mana, for example skill Triple Shot need 20 mana/shot, but when the current mana become very small like 8 or 10, it doesn't reload (use new mana pot) so Elf not shot until the mana re-filled automatically. It happens quite often. I have no this problem with other server file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DragonSeth,

Dont know if everyone has this.

When Elf uses skill, it cost mana, for example skill Triple Shot need 20 mana/shot, but when the current mana become very small like 8 or 10, it doesn't reload (use new mana pot) so Elf not shot until the mana re-filled automatically. It happens quite often. I have no this problem with other server file.

I just tested using multi shot skill and it takes the mana potion automaticaly.Maybe you have wrong mana potions index?

Back