Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First thing: thank you very much for the repack DragonSeth, I am returning to Mu Online from a long hiatus, I had some questions:
I downloaded the Server 9.5.1.20, Client With Glow Issue Fixed and applied the Client Update 9.5.1.20. After that, do I still need to apply the Error & Miscellaneous Fixes or the 9.5.1.20 Server Patch and 9.5.1.20 Client Patch?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe someone knows, how to fix custom wings? I put some custom wings, everything is fine, but when u move to another map, they disapper, its same in character select. :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Maybe someone knows, how to fix custom wings? I put some custom wings, everything is fine, but when u move to another map, they disapper, its same in character select. :)

Custom wings are not supported atm. You can add them but you will have the issues you described.

First thing: thank you very much for the repack DragonSeth, I am returning to Mu Online from a long hiatus, I had some questions:
I downloaded the Server 9.5.1.20, Client With Glow Issue Fixed and applied the Client Update 9.5.1.20. After that, do I still need to apply the Error & Miscellaneous Fixes or the 9.5.1.20 Server Patch and 9.5.1.20 Client Patch?

Yes you still need to apply those fixes. When the next update releases it will be appiled already.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i have question about game. Witch will be the best Web page for this server ? I saw meny but some of them don't response on this server files like errors in web shops and meny more. so witch will be worck fine with this server files ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DragonSeth May I request you something? Could you upload the GameServer files with logging disabled please. I know my request is pretty niche but I hate the bunch of logs it creates, seeing as I only play alone or at most with other 5 people. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@DragonSeth May I request you something? Could you upload the GameServer files with logging disabled please. I know my request is pretty niche but I hate the bunch of logs it creates, seeing as I only play alone or at most with other 5 people. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!!!

You must go to each gameserver folder and open GameServer.ini and look for

Code:
; Create Log files, 0 to disable
LogCreate				= 1 <Change this to a 0

Unless your meaning something different.

@DragonSeth when do you release season 10 and 11 items ? ahaha
im excited sir seth thanks :)

Hopefully by next update. But I have other things to focus on first.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DragonSeth I already changed that:
Code:
[COLOR=#666666]; Create Log files, 0 to disable
[/COLOR][COLOR=#666666]LogCreate                = 1 <Change this to a 0[/COLOR]
It didn't work, the GameServer.exe still creates a bunch of folders with logs in it. Also there isn't any option on DataServer.ini and ConnectServer.ini to disable logs. I think the problem is that they are hardcoded and the only way to disable them is by changing on your source and recompiling it. Please take a look at it again and thank you again for any response

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks sir seth I will wating for the new item :) thanks again more power

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I don't know if you can do anything about it, but there's a warp bug for BK.

When I use weapon skill like Cyclone or anything similar and I try to warp using M, the character is dashing through the new map. I don't know how to explain it in words. The character is moving real fast through the new map and is not in the warp area.

Let me know if you can recreate this, thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's not really a bug, just dont use this kind of skill's when You warp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not really a bug, just dont use this kind of skill's when You warp

It is 100% a bug :)) , it happens with helper and more often than normal

I found another bug: when i write a message "/post <message>" and i backspace until only "/post" remains, then weird symbols are sent in global chat

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1st issue doesn't appear with the new files.
2nd issue I'm looking into it thank you for the report.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what happen dont see monster only this
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back