Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Similar to how WoW controls are, there is autoattack enabled but the skills are manual, so you can micromanage or use them on cooldowns

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
MU has its own way to control the auto, and very flexible to control of how and which skill to be use, and how that skill is actived. Better learn to use with it, I believe DragonSeth not to do anything about this, because it simply what MU is.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I understand, is off topic, but I though there was some line of code on the source to disable autoattack on skills, because I remember vaguely on older clients there wasn't an auto attack or auto skill, it was all manually

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
DragonSeth - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

This error appear when i was killing Kalima7 Kundun, GameServer log.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I put on the defualt shops and monsters and i got the error at the client. It don't show me the inventory icons and other staff

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I put on the defualt shops and monsters and i got the error at the client. It don't show me the inventory icons and other staff

I think you don't have all the files in the client. Try to get the Interface folder.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
EX905 Client Update (Work In Progress) #5

MemRelease is now attached to client meaning less CPU/Memory Usage (Not Required)
Fully rotatable 3D camera
Camera.dll Is now no longer used. 3D camera is now implemented in IGC.dll
3D Camera Hot Keys = F10 To Enable/Disable| F11 To Reset Position
Custom RF Gloves are now supported (Testing Phase) (May Or May Not Work)
Chat Bug Fix (Enter Bug)
TrayMode F12 - In Progress

Full Update for Server & Client will be release soon. (No Confirmed Date)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the update!
Also how can we edit the skill_eng.bmd? I tried with all the files included in the repack and none of them seems to work! please help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you test sir the last man standing . its not working when we register after waiting we are not teleporting

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have this error.
I get
SQLSTATE:, Diagnosis:
on first login.
After i select the character and i will enter the game on the map, dataserver get error
From sql_log data server

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(Banishment Manager) No HWID in Database records for Account?? Help me..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the update!
Also how can we edit the skill_eng.bmd? I tried with all the files included in the repack and none of them seems to work! please help!

No editor is available yet sadly. But I have seen you found a solution.

I have this error.
I get on first login.
After i select the character and i will enter the game on the map, dataserver get error

Watch this video all the way through: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvObz8Wed0E
and make sure to edit the new files in 9.5.1.20 Update (Dataserver.ini) and make sure you add your IP in those locations and your SQL info.

1.DataServer\DataServer.ini
1.DataServer_BattleCore\DataServer.ini

can you test sir the last man standing . its not working when we register after waiting we are not teleporting

Sure I'll check into this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DragonSeth: please help me!
Sylphid Ray Set (lv380) for MuseElf when wearing a Sylphid Ray Helmet +9, the 2 items below are hidden as shown in the picture. How to fix it?
P/s: If possible, bother you to fix the Sylphid Ray Helm display, because it's quite big :): . Thanks a lot.

xBNDXXD - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

YZhWwvY - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Weird issue xD not game breaking though.

But for the size if I remember correctly modify ItemTRSData.bmd

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is a problem with Login box in client, the value was taken from regedit but in my regedit only 2 parameters UserID and DisplayDeviceName and both of then dont want to insert in login box username which was in regedit. Thank you ;)

Back