• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where can i get the Databases to restore sir?
The restore on the app doesnt work for me.
I want to do it manually.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Where can i get the Databases to restore sir?
The restore on the app doesnt work for me.
I want to do it manually.

Sorry for the inconvenience. But the scripts are located at: SMFeatues\SQLScripts\ActualScripts

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have a problem... dataserver will start fine and connect, connectserver will start fine as well, but gameserver will start and freezes instantly, not responding... what might be the problem? I tried different server files with the same issue...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys.
With the map updates, the minimap is not working properly (new maps doesn't show the right things on it), does someone have the minimaps updated?
Edit: looked thru all thread and found that I have to do it myself.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello DragonSeth
My DS battlecore still crashes when I start GS Battlecore, I updated it with the fix you've posted, but I'm stucked, i don't know what to do.

Try This:

New DataServer Fixes Includes:

DataServer Logs Now Work Correctly.
DataServer Icon Now Appears When Program Is Opened.
No More Crashes should Occur. If so delete and restore your database again.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me
If you send a letter, it is strange.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The same problem in Chinese, other places display normally
DragonSeth - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, quick question: does /offlevel work for you? When I tried it out, it closes my client and the character remains in game, but he does not use spells.

Here's an example:
MFi4s8I - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

I go with a different character and watch him. He does not uses spells. Is it because of the next line in chat? ([OFF-TRADE] active.)

I'm open to any ideas

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello when i move to crywolf the screen go clear but not move and the gs cs report conection what happen have this error when conect to the join server [00:14:37] error-L2 : header error (wsJoinServerCli.cpp 412)lOfs:0, size:8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible to make Blood Castle working by level, also for Master class?
I mean now a master with 15 level can access BC 8, and get 350 level by 1 BC, instead I would like to set that no matter you're master or not, you can access only your level BC.
The same for Devil Square.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! i can not make rage fighter or summoner at any lvl or reset number,what can i do?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've downloaded and used the files uploaded 2 days ago. My characters can't seem to gain any master levels, points and therefore unable to use the master skill tree. Is this a problem known or did I miss out something during the setup? Thanks to anyone in advance!

Back