Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey, quick question: does /offlevel work for you? When I tried it out, it closes my client and the character remains in game, but he does not use spells.

Here's an example:

I go with a different character and watch him. He does not uses spells. Is it because of the next line in chat? ([OFF-TRADE] active.)

I'm open to any ideas

Has to be reprogrammed for IGCN files.

I've downloaded and used the files uploaded 2 days ago. My characters can't seem to gain any master levels, points and therefore unable to use the master skill tree. Is this a problem known or did I miss out something during the setup? Thanks to anyone in advance!

Something on your end as with my files there is no issues.

Hello! i can not make rage fighter or summoner at any lvl or reset number,what can i do?

SMFeatures\SQLScripts\ActualScripts\SUM_RF_Level.sql

Hello when i move to crywolf the screen go clear but not move and the gs cs report conection what happen have this error when conect to the join server [00:14:37] error-L2 : header error (wsJoinServerCli.cpp 412)lOfs:0, size:8

Make sure you have all ip locations configured correctly
Make sure you have all ports open
Make sure your running all GS without battlecore or With battlecore

Open database SUM_RF_Level.sql and execute it, it lets you create sum and rf from lvl 0.

Didn't see this until now but thanks for supporting!

Reaction score

fB5StX - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

IGC.dll with no 3D camera 9.5.1.20:

Qeffects Only Supported In 9.5.1.20:

Old Maps For Server/Client :

Default Locations (Monsters,Shops,ShopList)

How To Make Custom Items (Video Included In The Files):

World Editor:

there u go :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The reset config file is located in IGCData/IGC_Common.ini

under the [ResetCMD]

;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;-- Enable Reset Command :: VALUES 0/1
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enable = 1

;-- Minimum level required for the reset
MinLevel = 400

;-- Cost of reset in Zen
Cost = 10000000

;-- Maximum possible resets
MaxReset = 1000

;-- Reset Statistics within regular reset :: VALUES 0/1
IsResetStats = 1

;-- Reset Master level within regular reset :: VALUES 0/1
IsResetMasterLevel = 0

;-- Moves to character selection screen after doing reset (applies for scenario when IsResetMasterLevel
;-- or IsResetStats are set to 0, if statistics reset is enabled it will switch char anyway, 0/1
MoveToCharSelectWindow = 1

;-- Clear/Keep Free Stat Points after Reset ::VALUES 0/1
SaveOldStatPoint = 1

;-- Determines if required to take off equipment before reset :: VALUES 0/1
RemoveEquipment = 0

;-- Amount of point to award per reset, Formula: LevelUpPoint = (LevelUpPoint + Resets+1) * PointPerReset
;-- Setting dedicated for Non-VIP Character, for VIP settings look into IGC_VIPSettings.xml
PointPerReset = 250

;-- Deactivates ability of obtaining point per level after reaching configured resets count, -1 to disable
BlockLevelUpPointAfterResetCount = -1

;-- Deactivates ability of of gaining Skill Tree points after reaching configured resets count, -1 to disable
BlockMLPointAfterResetCount = -1

======
that's of my reset part in igccommon... can you post your part here?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am not using this for the reset . I am using the website functionality.

What you want to do anyway ? Can you explain more detailed?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ingame reset @Laza Bogdan,

/reset

after this command, character only back to 390lv, not 1lv

Hm wierd , i never tested in game command for reset tho .

Are you testing this on a GM character?
Did you gave level 400 using essential tool ?
Have you made the char level 400 with all the quests completed?

If you are using the tool try to give a character level 400 without any quests made and no GM privilage.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after starting the server i got

The system cannot find the file IGC.DataServer.exe.
The system cannot find the file IGC.ConnectServer.exe.
The system cannot find the file IGC.GameServer_R.exe.
The system cannot find the file IGC.GameServer_A.exe.
The system cannot find the file IGC.GameServer_C.exe.
The system cannot find the file IGC.GameServer_M.exe.

How to fix this?
[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

Reaction score

How to fix this?
[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

some more details??? mby some logs?...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

How to fix this?
[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

Don't move the startup.exe files or your just missing the files.

Back