Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MainExeCRC Is not working already put correct Crc mainexe But still not working Alwys Disconnected Client

Any update crc.cpp and crc.h please fix

Any update crc.cpp and crc.h please fix

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir can u fix some bug master seed combination every put your item to then reconnecting your items.is disappear..

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sir can u fix some bug master seed combination every put your item to then reconnecting your items.is disappear..

I don't face any issues.

Try downloading server side patch # 1 and see if it works.

Reaction score
1)How do I set the drop of Blood Bone and Scroll of Archangel? I have seen that IGCData \ Events \ BloodCastle has the file IGC_BloodCastle.xml and it has the options ScrollofArchangelDropRate and BloodBoneDropRate, which would be to configure their drop but I have already put it in 1% and even then it drops very frequently!

Here is my setup (100 / 10,000 = 1%)
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<BloodCastle Enable="1" EarlyFinishRestriction="0" EarlyFinishMinTime="300" 
[B][COLOR="#FF0000"]ScrollofArchangelDropRate="100"[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FF0000"]BloodBoneDropRate="100">[/COLOR][/B]
<Time ToOpen="5" PlayDuration="15" ToClose="1" />

<Schedule>
		<Start Hour="0" Minute="30" />
		<Start Hour="2" Minute="30" />
		<Start Hour="4" Minute="30" />
		<Start Hour="6" Minute="30" />
		<Start Hour="8" Minute="30" />
		<Start Hour="10" Minute="30" />
		<Start Hour="12" Minute="30" />
		<Start Hour="14" Minute="30" />
		<Start Hour="16" Minute="30" />
		<Start Hour="18" Minute="30" />
		<Start Hour="20" Minute="30" />
		<Start Hour="22" Minute="30" />
	</Schedule>

<EventSettings>
		<Castle Level="0" StatueHP="65000"  GateHP="150000" /> <!-- Blood Castle 1 -->
		<Castle Level="1" StatueHP="105000" GateHP="205000" /> <!-- Blood Castle 2 -->
		<Castle Level="2" StatueHP="145000" GateHP="260000" /> <!-- Blood Castle 3 -->
		<Castle Level="3" StatueHP="185000" GateHP="325000" /> <!-- Blood Castle 4 -->
		<Castle Level="4" StatueHP="225000" GateHP="400000" /> <!-- Blood Castle 5 -->
		<Castle Level="5" StatueHP="265000" GateHP="480000" /> <!-- Blood Castle 6 -->
		<Castle Level="6" StatueHP="305000" GateHP="565000" /> <!-- Blood Castle 7 -->
		<Castle Level="7" StatueHP="345000" GateHP="665000" /> <!-- Blood Castle 8 -->
	</EventSettings>

<RewardExpSettings>
		<Castle Level="0" Multiplier="1.0" /> <!-- Blood Castle 1 -->
		<Castle Level="1" Multiplier="1.0" /> <!-- Blood Castle 2 -->
		<Castle Level="2" Multiplier="1.0" /> <!-- Blood Castle 3 -->
		<Castle Level="3" Multiplier="1.0" /> <!-- Blood Castle 4 -->
		<Castle Level="4" Multiplier="1.0" /> <!-- Blood Castle 5 -->
		<Castle Level="5" Multiplier="1.0" /> <!-- Blood Castle 6 -->
		<Castle Level="6" Multiplier="1.0" /> <!-- Blood Castle 7 -->
		<Castle Level="7" Multiplier="1.0" /> <!-- Blood Castle 8 -->
	</RewardExpSettings>
</BloodCastle>

2)I know there are several ways to configure the drop of items in these files, and it can be configured by IGC_MonsterItemDropRate.xml, IGC_DropManager.xml and IGC_AppointItemDrop.xml. I want to know how best to set the drop of items in these files !!

3)I also wanted to know how to configure the drop of Zen, I know it has IGC_ZenDrop.xml and it is also possible to configure in IGC_Common.xml, but I saw that IGC_Common has a formula that I did not get it right

I can change the amount of zen that is falling but I want to increase the chanse of falling the zen of the monster, I need to kill more than 3 monsters to fall zen once. I want that whenever I kill a monster drop Zen

Code:
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; -- Zen Drop Multiplier, formula Money = Money + exp/BaseMasterExperience * ZenDropMultipler
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ZenDropMultipler = 1.0

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you lower the stun time?

Under Script for RegularSkillCal.lau and look for this

Code:
-- BuffID: 174, 175, 176, 177, 169 - (Fire, Frost, Tornado, Bind, Darkness)
function ElementalDebuffGetDuration(ID, CharacterLevel)
    local Duration = 0

if (ID == 174) then
        Duration = CharacterLevel / 4 + 20
    elseif (ID == 175) then
    elseif (ID == 176) then
    elseif (ID == 177) then
    elseif (ID == 178) then
    end

then remove

Here try this (i change darkness to Penetrate Armor and code 178 to 169) :
Code:
-- BuffID: 174, 175, 176, 177, 169 - (Fire, Frost, Tornado, Bind, Penetrate Armor)
function ElementalDebuffGetDuration(ID, CharacterLevel)
    local Duration = 0

if (ID == 174) then
    elseif (ID == 175) then
    elseif (ID == 176) then
    elseif (ID == 177) then
    elseif (ID == 169) then
    end

return Duration
end

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man, i don't know, but my server lacks, Delgado, the guy who exchange lucky coin or firecracker, also, Lahap is stacking jewels, I really don't think he should be the one doing this, cus there one on lorencia market who do this, is this the way it suppose to be, or its some bug?

Man, i don't know, but my server lacks, Delgado, the guy who exchange lucky coin or firecracker, also, Lahap is stacking jewels, I really don't think he should be the one doing this, cus there one on lorencia market who do this, is this the way it suppose to be, or its some bug?
I've managed to enable Delgado, trade coins, BUT no item is generated to my inventory, i was looking at server output on the moment of the exchange, and indeed creates an item on the serve, but doesn't output to the game instead...

Last edited:
Reaction score

I've managed to enable Delgado, trade coins, BUT no item is generated to my inventory, i was looking at server output on the moment of the exchange, and indeed creates an item on the serve, but doesn't output to the game instead...

1) Lahap
it's to be that way anyway, it's two NP's that do it !!

2)Gremory Case (shortcut button is "K"!)
take a look at the Gremory Case, I do not know if it should be there, but it's worth the try!

How did you activate Delgado?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
through monsterspawn.xml, it was disabled, said it was incompatible with season 8, but we are using season 9, so i tried to enable and worked, but even so, i can give to him the coins, or firecrackers, i gave him 13 coins btw, but when i try to exchange, give me a message, about no item or something, like i hadn't gave anything to him, anyways, i disabled him again, and also got rid of the firecrackers and coins quest, i don't know if it that important! i am going to wait to someone else light on the matter. tkx ADMtec.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Max connection is 3? When 3 my friends connected and then no one can connect, alway said server is full. MaxConnectionsPerIP = 50

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Max connection is 3? When 3 my friends connected and then no one can connect, alway said server is full. MaxConnectionsPerIP = 50
Change the MachineIDConnectionLimitCount from dataserver.ini and gameserver.ini

.......Update.......

through monsterspawn.xml, it was disabled, said it was incompatible with season 8, but we are using season 9, so i tried to enable and worked, but even so, i can give to him the coins, or firecrackers, i gave him 13 coins btw, but when i try to exchange, give me a message, about no item or something, like i hadn't gave anything to him, anyways, i disabled him again, and also got rid of the firecrackers and coins quest, i don't know if it that important! i am going to wait to someone else light on the matter. tkx ADMtec.

Try to configure Mix_LuckyCoin from Itembags

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Going to give a try, there's loads of things I have no idea there, if I find a way I post here, tks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Going to give a try, there's loads of things I have no idea there, if I find a way I post here, tks
Here my screenshot of Lucky Coin.
My Mix exchange reward set to Wings.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1)How do I set the drop of Blood Bone and Scroll of Archangel? I have seen that IGCData \ Events \ BloodCastle has the file IGC_BloodCastle.xml and it has the options ScrollofArchangelDropRate and BloodBoneDropRate, which would be to configure their drop but I have already put it in 1% and even then it drops very frequently!

Here is my setup (100 / 10,000 = 1%)
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<BloodCastle Enable="1" EarlyFinishRestriction="0" EarlyFinishMinTime="300" 
[B][COLOR="#FF0000"]ScrollofArchangelDropRate="100"[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FF0000"]BloodBoneDropRate="100">[/COLOR][/B]
<Time ToOpen="5" PlayDuration="15" ToClose="1" />

<Schedule>
		<Start Hour="0" Minute="30" />
		<Start Hour="2" Minute="30" />
		<Start Hour="4" Minute="30" />
		<Start Hour="6" Minute="30" />
		<Start Hour="8" Minute="30" />
		<Start Hour="10" Minute="30" />
		<Start Hour="12" Minute="30" />
		<Start Hour="14" Minute="30" />
		<Start Hour="16" Minute="30" />
		<Start Hour="18" Minute="30" />
		<Start Hour="20" Minute="30" />
		<Start Hour="22" Minute="30" />
	</Schedule>

<EventSettings>
		<Castle Level="0" StatueHP="65000"  GateHP="150000" /> <!-- Blood Castle 1 -->
		<Castle Level="1" StatueHP="105000" GateHP="205000" /> <!-- Blood Castle 2 -->
		<Castle Level="2" StatueHP="145000" GateHP="260000" /> <!-- Blood Castle 3 -->
		<Castle Level="3" StatueHP="185000" GateHP="325000" /> <!-- Blood Castle 4 -->
		<Castle Level="4" StatueHP="225000" GateHP="400000" /> <!-- Blood Castle 5 -->
		<Castle Level="5" StatueHP="265000" GateHP="480000" /> <!-- Blood Castle 6 -->
		<Castle Level="6" StatueHP="305000" GateHP="565000" /> <!-- Blood Castle 7 -->
		<Castle Level="7" StatueHP="345000" GateHP="665000" /> <!-- Blood Castle 8 -->
	</EventSettings>

<RewardExpSettings>
		<Castle Level="0" Multiplier="1.0" /> <!-- Blood Castle 1 -->
		<Castle Level="1" Multiplier="1.0" /> <!-- Blood Castle 2 -->
		<Castle Level="2" Multiplier="1.0" /> <!-- Blood Castle 3 -->
		<Castle Level="3" Multiplier="1.0" /> <!-- Blood Castle 4 -->
		<Castle Level="4" Multiplier="1.0" /> <!-- Blood Castle 5 -->
		<Castle Level="5" Multiplier="1.0" /> <!-- Blood Castle 6 -->
		<Castle Level="6" Multiplier="1.0" /> <!-- Blood Castle 7 -->
		<Castle Level="7" Multiplier="1.0" /> <!-- Blood Castle 8 -->
	</RewardExpSettings>
</BloodCastle>

2)I know there are several ways to configure the drop of items in these files, and it can be configured by IGC_MonsterItemDropRate.xml, IGC_DropManager.xml and IGC_AppointItemDrop.xml. I want to know how best to set the drop of items in these files !!

3)I also wanted to know how to configure the drop of Zen, I know it has IGC_ZenDrop.xml and it is also possible to configure in IGC_Common.xml, but I saw that IGC_Common has a formula that I did not get it right

I can change the amount of zen that is falling but I want to increase the chanse of falling the zen of the monster, I need to kill more than 3 monsters to fall zen once. I want that whenever I kill a monster drop Zen

Code:
; -- Zen Drop Multiplier, formula Money = Money + exp/BaseMasterExperience * ZenDropMultipler
ZenDropMultipler = 1.0

1. You could try making a custom item bag to BC monsters.
2. This depends on what your wanting to do. I recommend making custom item bags or drop manager.
3. I may have overlooked something in the source but the only thing I could find was related to ZenDrop system
Code:
<ZenDropSystem Enable="1" MultiplyByMonsterLevel="1" [B]MultiplyChanceRate="5000"[/B]>

As BoyDropOut Said : 1.DataServer\DataServer.ini
Code:
MachineIDConnectionLimitPerGroup	 = Value Goes Here

4.GameServer_Regular\GameServer.ini << And the other GS you use.
Code:
MachineIDConnectionLimitCount	= Value Goes Here

what is the best anti hack to use with this muserver ???

I've only used LiveGuard. But there is many AntiHacks just pick whichever one you think is best and fits your needs.

hello DragonSeth . when do you release the new item ?

I'm not sure. I'm busy with Real Life and working towards my new career. But adding custom items is easy just tedious. If you need a video guide here you go.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Did u try to reconnecting

Yes I did. But I don't have the error.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sir DragonSeth Do you have the list of texture file of 3rd Wings?

Code:
[U]Wing Of Storm[/U]
[B]wing3chaking.ozj
lightningblast.ozj
wing3chaking.ozt[/B]

[U]Wing Of Eternal[/U]
[B]magician_wing.ozt[/B]

[U]Wing Of Illusion[/U]
[B]elfwing3d_R.ozj[/B]

[U]Wing Of Ruin[/U]
[B]msword02.ozt
msword01.ozj[/B]