Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys, new question, can't find a way to disable Scrool of archangel and Blood bone drop, or at least to low their drops, is there a way to do this? i've already tried to put '0' on "drop" on the 'itemlist.xml' but didn't worked!

Hi Guys, new question, can't find a way to disable Scrool of archangel and Blood bone drop, or at least to low their drops, is there a way to do this? i've already tried to put '0' on "drop" on the 'itemlist.xml' but didn't worked!

Oh, big sorry, i think i've found, just someone correct me if i'm wrong, it is on Blood quest 'event', isn't it?

Another thing, i've compared with devil square, and i really think there was a big error on blood castle item drop, blood castle drop was set on '800' instead devil square was set on '80' so i think, that's the problem, hope it helps other people!

Hello again, does anyone knows how to increase combining Success rate? i've changed on chaosbox.ini, but nothing changed ingame, is there a way to modify?

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to edit wing of angel and devil drop ?, when i kill goleden kundun that wing often drop .

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Comunity i have quck question where i can setup max count of exc option drop i just want to lock it max 3 random options

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry everyone I found a bug with the small server update. Working on a fix and will post the update again soon.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DragonSeth
Can you do to see the SD and AG all the time?
Because you have to point at SD or AG then you will see the value.
1 - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums 2 - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
First before going into any details about this update I wanna say and hope people understand I'm not good at c++ coding.. But I wanna say thanks to everyone who contributed and helped me with this repack. As this is the smaller update and the next update will be my final update I understand there is way better people at coding MU files and etc.. and also have way better files.. But I just wanna say thanks to everyone who supported me through this project (And contributing to this project). And I'm happy with what it has become. And overall I hope you guys are happy with it to. Cause your the reason I made it! So I hope this new update at least gives everyone a little more stability and some new features that you can enjoy and make your new server from. Thank you again everyone. And good luck to your future servers.

Fps8r2c - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

3WFRdJX - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

nf23OSd - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

32k & 65k Stats Are now usable since the attack speed has been reduced.
------------------------------------------

Classes can see Skills without issues since attack speed is reduced.

PremiumEXP has now been disabled.

Marry teleport has been fixed and also gives a notice.

Disable Pets from dropping. (Frequent Bug). Which Pets don't drop? (Guardian Angel, Imp, Horn of Uniria) You can add them to custom item bags or other drop systems to enable them.

/gpost works correctly now & GPOST Zen Requirement fix.

Rage Fighter now receives the correct Item Bag fix.

Event missing notifications fixed.

Marry Teleport Command has been changed from /huwi to /teleport

All Quest have been translated from Korean to English. (not the most accurate but it's the best I can do)

Missing Item Bags (Minor, Standard, Greater, Luxurious, Magnificent, Legendary, Unique Boxes now have item bags) (You must add your own custom items)

To use 65k Stats, you must change the CalcCharacter. Go to the following directory: IGCData\Scripts\Character\ And change CalcCharacter65k.lua to CalcCharacter.lua (32k) Is installed by default.

Multi warehouse SQL Script is now included and functions there is a 30 section wait time between switching warehouses. Will also receive a log in GS

MuBot/MuHelper: Zen requirement has been fixed.

New Custom Commands /setzen /mstreset /reload.

And some other stuff I forgot. You also don't need to download the other patches as this patch includes all of them.

This is the small server patch not the full one. The rest of the update will be coming out at a later time.

Current Bugs With This Update And Previous Versions Of The Files
Death Stab Skill isn't visible (Just A Visual Effect Skill Still Works As Normal)
Evil Spirit Skill randomly stops hitting with MU Helper (DW Only)
Visual issue with dark raven

Download Links will be on the main post under the patches section.

Attachments

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

HQPvjxO - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

YgtStlB - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

coWuneV - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Death stab and other skills visuals have been fixed.
Please remember to use the custom CalcCharacter.lua for 32k or 65k
Custom RF Gloves are now supported and visual issue has been fixed.
Custom Window Name Can now be modified in ServerInfo.bmd "Only Supports 3 Characters currently"
Font Name,Size,Size In Game Can now be modified in ServerInfo.bmd
Fix reset position for 3D Camera
CRC check (Client) & (Server) now works correctly values will be below.
CRC Antihack has been disabled (Temporarily) as it was causing d/c Issues (Server Side) (New GS Located in the Patch Section)
CRC Values:
MainExeCRC = 0x10A0BFF1 ; main.exe
DLLCRC = 0x4FA00BE9; IGC.dll
PlayerBmdCRC = 0x2B60A617 ; Player.bmd
SkillCRC = 0x4AA09861 ; \Data\Local\Eng\Skill_eng.bmd
AntiHackCRC = 0;
Use these values in IGCData\IGC_Common.ini if you want CRC enabled.

How do we get CRC values?
Open MU.ToolKit>Client Tools> Compute MU CRC> Find the file

I'll list the other fixes later.

This is the small Client patch not the full one. The rest of the update will be coming out at a later time.

Current Bugs With This Update And Previous Versions Of The Files

Evil Spirit Skill randomly stops hitting with MU Helper (DW Only)
Visual issue with dark raven

Download Links will be on the main post under the patches section. Also I went ahead and re-uploaded the small server update with and without item bags with the CRC fixed GameServers

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whenever I open IGCN Essential Tools by pressing 7 nothing loads. It looks like something will load but nothing opens in the taskbar. Any ideas?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
3U7oDZL - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums
I have everything set up (i think) when i launch the server on my hosted server, then launch the client on my local PC i can select the server but not join it, any advice would be ggreat , also how to i set up the igcn essential tools on my local pc for the server

also on an unrelated note anything think http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-linkos-mu-online-website-1034362/ would work with this version if not what is suggested for a webpage

Attachments

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It opens and closes is what I meant

I can see the task in taskmanger

IGCN.EssentialTools.exe opens for a second and then closes

Check SQL configuration.
Check SQL configuration manager make sure you have TCP/IP & Named Pipes are enabled
Right Click TCP/IP go to properties and check and make sure all IP is enabled and TCP port is 1433
Check if SQL is even connecting.
Some times this is cause by OS as well. so try connecting from your local machine if the VPS is not working.

Watch the first part of this video: for sql setup
And watch this video for full setup:

3U7oDZL - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums
I have everything set up (i think) when i launch the server on my hosted server, then launch the client on my local PC i can select the server but not join it, any advice would be ggreat , also how to i set up the igcn essential tools on my local pc for the server

also on an unrelated note anything think http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-linkos-mu-online-website-1034362/ would work with this version if not what is suggested for a webpage

Issue has been resolved.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello
In last patch - new IGC.dll i found two bugs.
Client is original,unedited with only one change and it is IGC.dll from last patch.

1. - IGC.dll from last patch update
Screen(08_07-18_47)-0000 - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums
1. - Old IGC.dll
Screen(08_07-19_13)-0000 - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

2. - IGC.dll from last patch update
Screen(08_07-18_48)-0001 - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums
2. - Old IGC.dll
Screen(08_07-19_17)-0001 - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

First bug - the first line is always missing at all buffs
Second bug - missing text on every sale expensive items

3. Bug idk whether it is a visual bug or what but if your damage is +- higher than 40000 you will dont see double hits. It doesn't matter if it's a RATE DMG or a CRITICAL DMG or CLASIC DMG.
If you have 10000 rate dmg your double will be 20000 this is okey no problem but for example if your RATE DMG is 150 000 you won't see DOUBLE DMG 300 000.
I don't know if it's just a visual problem or really DOUBLE DMG dont work if DMG is higher than +- 40000.

Please test itttt
and I want to thank you for taking care of and making new updates

THANK YOU :)

Attachments

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry, for the issues your experiencing. Try using this IGC.dll file: and let me know if it works.

iEHHtQz - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

nITbACS - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@DragonSeth: Could please add the newest patches on the first post? Every new fix for client or server. It's annoying to search in all 30 pages :D
Thanks a lot, I appreciate.

Regards,
Andii

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, for the issues your experiencing. Try using this IGC.dll file: and let me know if it works.

yes first, second bug is fixed. Thank youu :)

I don't know if you looked at the DOUBLE DMG or did something about it, but it still doesn't work :/

If you have time to look at it please :) and one more thing, please look at the SD and SD if it couldn't be done to see them all the time.

Thank you very much :eek:tt:

Back