Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Novice C++
Reaction score
How to change the amout of health the bk get when he uses swell life skill buff? currently I get 3Million health I want to reduce/nerf this buff
Go to IGCData\Scripts\Skills\RegularSkillCalc.lua you also have MasterSkillCalc.lua

Code:
-- SkillID: 48, Swell Life - (Dark Knight, Blade Knight, Blade Master) function KnightSkillAddLife(Vitality, Energy, PartyBonus)
    local SkillEffect = Vitality / 100 + 12 + Energy / [COLOR=#00ffff]20[/COLOR] + PartyBonus
    local SkillTime = Energy / 10 + 60

return SkillEffect, SkillTime
end

You will need

Increase that value until it suits your needs also you can change every skill you want.

P.S. Try to open every file to look what is in it, dont wait for someone to do it for you, use Search funtion and if you cant find it than use [Help] section to ask.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go to IGCData\Scripts\Skills\RegularSkillCalc.lua you also have MasterSkillCalc.lua

Code:
-- SkillID: 48, Swell Life - (Dark Knight, Blade Knight, Blade Master) function KnightSkillAddLife(Vitality, Energy, PartyBonus)
    local SkillEffect = Vitality / 100 + 12 + Energy / [COLOR=#00ffff]20[/COLOR] + PartyBonus
    local SkillTime = Energy / 10 + 60

return SkillEffect, SkillTime
end

You will need

Increase that value until it suits your needs also you can change every skill you want.

P.S. Try to open every file to look what is in it, dont wait for someone to do it for you, use Search funtion and if you cant find it than use [Help] section to ask.
Thanks man it worked now I want to ask how to make my Bot Buffers to work ? I use 'trade' function on them but it don't give me any buffs I configured the buff ids like it should be but in the game they won't give me any buffs why ?

SM_Helper
BK_Helper

not give me buffs after I use 'trade' on them

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1) I didnt found how to change in Data\Local\Eng\ImgsMapNam. I replaced with the new ones and it doesn't work.
2) Death Stab effect doesn't work, I had a DK with 1000 points STR and 500 point AGI.
3) When I try to exchange coins at Delgado NPC, the interface is buggy.
4) Data\Local\Eng\Text_eng.bmd , I was looking to change the server name "Valhalla" but I didn't found with BMD Editor, only just Copyright @ ...
5) When will be released the next patch?

Thank you and Happy Birthday Seth !

1) Not the correct location those are files are used for older seasons & not the ones used by season 9

2) Death Stab skill is fine

ZXlaiRH - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

zhMLJVm - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

3) Webzen fault for not remaking the interface

4)ServerList.bmd BMD Editor> ServerList.bmd > S10 > Enjoy

5)Soon a lot has been changed and modified as this is the final update and I want it to be perfect for everyone.

And thank you for the Happy Birthday!

Thanks man it worked now I want to ask how to make my Bot Buffers to work ? I use 'trade' function on them but it don't give me any buffs I configured the buff ids like it should be but in the game they won't give me any buffs why ?

SM_Helper
BK_Helper

not give me buffs after I use 'trade' on them

Maybe wrong configuration:
3mr6p78 - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What could be the problem for DeathStab? I added your latest CalcCharacter.lua for 65k?
Also how can we balance the characters, BM is so invincible with buffs?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What could be the problem for DeathStab? I added your latest CalcCharacter.lua for 65k?
Also how can we balance the characters, BM is so invincible with buffs?

No you misunderstood what CalcCharacter was modified for. It's used so that the characters attack speed is not so quick that it breaks the visual. But that's not what fixes the broken skills try using this IGC.dll: as I know these skills work.

IGCData\Scripts\Skills\ RegularSkillCalc.lua & MasterSkillCalc.lua
IGCData\Scripts\Character\CalcCharacter.lua
IGCData\IGC_CalcCharacter.ini

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx DragonSeth, DLL is work but font is changed.
I found more moments

Icarus monsters not have visual effects when attacked. Have only aqualimos
After finish CC (3 or 4 lvl i not remember) cant warp with M key menu. Work only warp command
And after finish cc when try use M menu game think what you in Illusion Castle and get warning what you cant use warp menu in IC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i'm new here, i see that there are a lot of patches in the thread. The main post patches includes all those?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi, i'm new here, i see that there are a lot of patches in the thread. The main post patches includes all those?

Correct. The final update should be out hopefully by the end of this month and this project will be finished.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found 2 problems

1. SD cant be more than 65535 the same problem as the lower seasons that had a hp problem cant be more than 65535
Screen(08_22-10_33)-0007 - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums Screen(08_22-10_33)-0008 - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums
(look at my Strenght and SD)

2. Character with MU Helper does not attack as fast as it does character without MU Helper.
Approximately half slower than without MU Helper.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I found 2 problems

1. SD cant be more than 65535 the same problem as the lower seasons that had a hp problem cant be more than 65535
View attachment 165573View attachment 165574

2. Character with MU Helper does not attack as fast as it does character without MU Helper.

1) You're correct but personally, I never recommended using past 32767 as max stats
2) No, I just tested 32767 max stats BK & DW and they're fine

Reaction score
I found 2 problems

View attachment 165573View attachment 165574

Why is the difference in power between the characters so much?It's a lot, the bk is too strong.Will you have some files that the difference is not so much?PD: Grateful for all the work you have done.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why is the difference in power between the characters so much?It's a lot, the bk is too strong.Will you have some files that the difference is not so much?PD: Grateful for all the work you have done.

Well I mean you're able to decrease & increase damage as well. But there will be a better PVP Balance & Damage Balance in the final update. But I would recommend playing with the values yourself so you can figure out what works best for you.

Reaction score
Well I mean you're able to decrease & increase damage as well. But there will be a better PVP Balance & Damage Balance in the final update. But I would recommend playing with the values yourself so you can figure out what works best for you.

Would you be so kind as to tell me what files should be played in order to have a better balance?In this way I will be able to try and then make a purchase with those that you are going to hang in the last update.Other things; Try to do the combo of the skills of the pj and note that they do not have the effect of blue expansion.Could this be added too?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
IGCData\
IGC_CalcCharacter.ini

IGCData\Scripts\Character
CalcCharacter.lua

IGCData\Scripts\Skills\
MasterSkillCalc.lua
RegularSkillCalc.lua

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Latest Server & Client Files Have Been Released!! I wasn't able to do everything I wanted but I hope everyone enjoys.

allexander Dope Boy One Dios

Can one of you please close the thread.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 question, that PvP balance in changelog is for 32k stats? or no rebirth servers?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IGCData\
IGC_CalcCharacter.ini
IGCData\Scripts\Character
CalcCharacter.lua

IGCData\Scripts\Skills\
MasterSkillCalc.lua
RegularSkillCalc.lua

Edit: Fixed my skills probl;em

by the way, how to use 3D camera ? what key?

Last edited:
Back