Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fCXBpBs - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

hello anyone knows where can i find the .OZJ of this interface in the client? cant find it :*:, on Data\Interface only shows the old s6 interface.
I believe those are OZP files, so use converter from your tools manager.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
found new bug.
summoner skill: Innovation+weakness skills togther got decrease in the sum defense!
more easy to kill the sum if she put this buff onto her!

Someone ocurred that problem? I use 32 bit OS , and that error appear when i want to start server.

DragonSeth - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

i think you need 64 bit or the AV block it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
found another bug :)
when you finish the chaos castle 7 that will give you the kundun reward, and not the chaos castle !

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
found another bug :)
when you finish the chaos castle 7 that will give you the kundun reward, and not the chaos castle !
did you check IGCData\ItemBags\Event_ChaosCastle(7)_Reward.txt?

I believe those are OZP files, so use converter from your tools manager.

sadly i dont see the hud in ozp files. bunch of minimaps only

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when i try to edit the cashshop i have an error when using the tool to convert the .dat to .xml which presents the following message "Index was outside the bounds of the array".Does anyone know what the problem is?

Error-- Solution?
WW8rXSk - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

i have exactly this problem

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i try to edit the cashshop i have an error when using the tool to convert the .dat to .xml which presents the following message "Index was outside the bounds of the array".Does anyone know what the problem is?
i have exactly this problem
delete the "end" in the end and the "1" in the start of the text

can you help me configure the cash shop if you succed?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello... my Dark Raven and Dark horse no gain EXP... any suggestions?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have installed everything and it works, but it has a visual bug during the game, No computer fault because I tried it on two computers. I also play on someone else’s server and there are no visual bugs.Only on my server visual bag. pls halp what can i do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any idea how to warping to Crywolf and Barrack? It is saying unavailable at the moment.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is my firsttime to setup offline MU successfully, I have tried many times ago but failed. This repack help me alot. This is a good work for such newbie like me. Very much appreciated. KilleRCitY thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have installed everything and it works, but it has a visual bug during the game, No computer fault because I tried it on two computers. I also play on someone else’s server and there are no visual bugs.Only on my server visual bag. pls halp what can i do?

Invisible interface Fix for Intel HD Graphic Cards Windows10 or just open Nvidia control panel and change High-performance Nvidia processor instead of Integrated graphics for main.ex

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have finish to public the server to able to play online via Microsoft Azure. That's great!
The configuration manager is fantastic, I able to config shop items/monster spawn/etc...
I am not sure how Master System work because I didn't get any master point after lv.400 and 3rd job quest.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have finish to public the server to able to play online via Microsoft Azure. That's great!
The configuration manager is fantastic, I able to config shop items/monster spawn/etc...
I am not sure how Master System work because I didn't get any master point after lv.400 and 3rd job quest.

Really? U edit CashShop? Man I envy U! But I have this files online too, now I try config DMN CMS for it and slowly, slowly go to finish, I can't set status server because I have DynDNS, but website must have IP in setup panel, but i believe that I can solve this problem, but return to subject, if U can please check Dark Raven and Dark Horse... for me no gain Exp during DL no have about 1000 points of Command, then Dark Raven start gain Exp, but... when he have about 41 level and i relog then start from 1, but at last he gain immediatly 70 lvl (really? 70? how I remember on global was 50 but doesn`t matter) and then server remember this lvl and then is ok, after Dark Raven (if he gain 70 lvl) Darf Horse start gain exp :p

Back