Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
EvilEk compile for now. I'm thinking about compiling the files myself and maybe do a release if i get time.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
(Requirement Update 3 & 3.2 Must Be Applied)

IGC File With 3D Camera (Compiled By Me):

F10 To Enable/Disable
F11 To Reset

65k Stat Fix Simple Way:

Thanks DaoVanTrong for Libs :) And Etc..
And SolarisMU for (AGI) Code and EXC Glow Etc...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi i found a bug in game. At BC my character it's flyin, but i cant see the wings.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
v.2 has been added it is recommended to download the new client and use it due to where i change .att files on server side and change client maps. But if you want to use the new version with the old map skins just replace the .att files and replace client map skins and change monster/npc locations and by replacing IGC_MonsterSpawn.xml and IGC_ShopList.xml. Enjoy :) will add more information for the new version shortly. And will update more overtime :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great work

Testing out the v2 update, found 3 issues, one solved, the other ones some help?

Weird text for vault and inventory quest For the text this file does the trick Data/Local/Eng
Need to add the item name maybe someone knows
Divine staff visual % dmg bug?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Great work

Testing out the v2 update, found 3 issues, one solved, the other ones some help?

Weird text for vault and inventory quest For the text this file does the trick Data/Local/Eng
Need to add the item name maybe someone knows
Divine staff visual % dmg bug?

Thank for the information :) the first bug is fixed with the .bmd file you provided so thank you i didn't get time to test everything sadly so i do appreciate your help. And about the item name i will see if i can do a fix or find a fix.

And about the Divine staff yes its a visual bug but when changing the shop to +9 everything was showed correctly :) here you go. : Once again thank you for your contribution.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank for the information :) the first bug is fixed with the .bmd file you provided so thank you i didn't get time to test everything sadly so i do appreciate your help. And about the item name i will see if i can do a fix or find a fix.

And about the Divine staff yes its a visual bug but when changing the shop to +9 everything was showed correctly :) here you go. : Once again thank you for your contribution.

Seems like it was missing from item_eng.bmd, added Ancient Statue, Magic Cloth and Space Cloth Data/Local/Eng

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Seems like it was missing from item_eng.bmd, added Ancient Statue, Magic Cloth and Space Cloth Data/Local/Eng

Awesome!!! Thank you so much!!! Keep Up The Good Work!!!

Optional Download for the GameServers has a increase of ancient options of 255. (On Main Post)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is this good to use to host in a server machine and have people play on it? Thank you in advance for your thoughts.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Sure you could. But I recommend if your wanting a fully dedicated sever to buy premium files from xteam or IGCN. But as for a new fresh server these will suite your needs :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sure you could. But I recommend if your wanting a fully dedicated sever to buy premium files from xteam or IGCN. But as for a new fresh server these will suite your needs :)

Hi there and thank you for the response! For now I want to use these files for a few people maybe. Would the hacking tools won't be a problem?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this is good tho if you don't have enough money to buy premium files you can use this , thanks ts for this files im gonna use this . and to others to help this files fix the bug . Keep up the good work .

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Hi there and thank you for the response! For now I want to use these files for a few people maybe. Would the hacking tools won't be a problem?

Everything would be perfectly fine :) even if you wanted to use this for a public server perfectly fine if you plan to have many players I would recommend getting a premium antihack like liveguard. But as for a free thing the antihack will be just fine. And the files will be okay :) good luck and have fun!

this is good tho if you don't have enough money to buy premium files you can use this , thanks ts for this files im gonna use this . and to others to help this files fix the bug . Keep up the good work .

Your very welcome. I'm thankful for all the people that is helping with the project as well. We found a bug and was patched within a few hours. Hopefully this project will help the community :) . Everyone keep up the good work!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Small visual on ancient set item Crono's after edit found the same for Semeden's
- Data/Local/Eng

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Small visual on ancient set item Crono's after edit found the same for Semeden's
- Data/Local/Eng

Thank you once again :)

(MOB) monster list coming shortly as a optional download :)

Back