Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I wanted to know if the function of the CRC and the anti hack speed function

I'm sorry, but I'm going to open my server with these files that I wanted to know if they are better than those of evilek91 and if you are going to continue supporting

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I wanted to know if the function of the CRC and the anti hack speed function

I'm sorry, but I'm going to open my server with these files that I wanted to know if they are better than those of evilek91 and if you are going to continue supporting

I won't compare my files to evilek as that would cause a debate and i'm not about the whole drama life. These files are good and so are his. But we mostly need to thank IGCN for the source. But since that's out of the way. About me supporting these files yes i will but not forever no one will support MU forever but this community is doing great especially with things i've missed or overlooked . So i think so far we're all doing a good job at supporting it. And hopefully this project will help everyone with starting a server or just making life easier for everyone. But for now yes i will support these files :) but I will add-on sorry forgot to say this when I stop supporting this project . whenever that be. I will release the source code of the project so someone else can take over.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@DragonSeth Pls Fix Ring Of Block and Sphere (Penta) it's invisible cant see in game. its bug
and do you mind if you add valley of loren and arena in map ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

here i got a fix for that items, spheres lvl 5 and quest items (inventory and bault expancion)

only thing to change in mix.bmd, do a seed sphere lvl 5 requires the same things a lvl 4 seed sphere.

sorry my inglish, im not using google translate xd

PD: i do that fix, credits are mine.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

here i got a fix for that items, spheres lvl 5 and quest items (inventory and bault expancion)

only thing to change in mix.bmd, do a seed sphere lvl 5 requires the same things a lvl 4 seed sphere.

sorry my inglish, im not using google translate xd

PD: i do that fix, credits are mine.

Thank you for your contribution :)

Also Arena + Valley Of Loren map list update has been added to optional downloads on (MAIN POST)

Ring of block missing icon fix posted on main post. I will edit correct stats for it later.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Season 9 Client Editor (English Version) Added To Optional Downloads. Credits: ggragonss

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want to keep a party when I reconnect automatically. Can I update?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why is it that whenever i open any configuration files on your servermanager instead of notepad or notepad++ it opens in the browser.
How can i fix it? i want it to open on notepad not on the browser.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@DragonSeth do yo have a Season 9 cash shop editor. because if i edit cash shop and put it to server files it cant read. but in client the items show but in server files cant find cash shop when i put the files

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Why is it that whenever i open any configuration files on your servermanager instead of notepad or notepad++ it opens in the browser.
How can i fix it? i want it to open on notepad not on the browser.

Ahhh this is a simple fix open the IGCData folder wherever you put your server at. right click a .xml file>properties >opens with (Click Change)>change to notepad or notepad++. Repeat with the .ini file was well. You only have to change one file it will automatically change the others to the same :)

DragonSeth do yo have a Season 9 cash shop editor. because if i edit cash shop and put it to server files it cant read. but in client the items show but in server files cant find cash shop when i put the files

I'll see what i can do. But for now i would recommend editing it manually.

Repack version 2.2 has been uploaded (Do Not Worry You Don't Have To Download) the only changes made to the files were i organized them a bit better then before. And added the cash shop update. And added the english version of the bmd editor so you don't have to download the files manually. But if you have the v.2 repack you can download the files in the optional section. Have a good day!!

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Video tutorial... (Coming Soon) to show people how to setup the new repack + sql and etc..

Edit:

Tutorial Video has now been added to the main post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do i still need to portforward and install a loopback so that the server will be accessible to the pubic?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Do i still need to portforward and install a loopback so that the server will be accessible to the pubic?

I would never recommend making a public server on local host. I recommend purchasing a VPS. but if you plan to just play with friends then i understand. But instead of installing a loopback cause i'm gonna be assuming you have a dynamic IP. just install no-ip with duc client. And yes you have to portforward unless you buy a VPS which requires no portforwarding. :))

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
where can I change the exp of the pet example, the pet panda

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Review on these files:

I'm really a newbie in this section together with setting up MU files but with the proper tutorials and help of DragonSeth, it all run without any problems, errors and bugs. I would recommend this repack to the newbies also like me that wants to setup their own MU and play. This repack is like a plug n play, really really fast to setup. I am currently using it for weeks now together with the game servers running for how many days already. Thank you DragonSeth for this repack!

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Simply download the v.1 client move the map files from that client to v.2 and download v.1 server and move the .att files from v.1 to v.2

Hello everyone today i'm releasing the english patched Cashshop editor in the IGCN silver toolkit when you use ex700 or upwards item list everything was wrote in chinese so i took about a day and a half and fully translated it to english and no i didn't add all season 8 items but i did add wings of conqueror and angel and devil. But most important it's now fully translated to english.

Watch the video here for proof and to show you how to install the english patch:

Here is the download link for the translated file:

And here is the cashshop converter so once you get done make your item list you need to convert to make it work with IGCN:

Back