Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Update ChangeLog So Far:
  1. Max Stats Are Now 32k In Order To Fix Skill Issues
  2. New Server Manager Layout
  3. Changed Some Coding In Text Viewer & Edit IP/SQL Program
  4. Added SQL Scripts Program
  5. Made a script to make all the databases for you so you no longer have to do it manually
  6. Reorganized Client/ServerTools/SQLScripts To SMFeatures
  7. Reorganized Startup Files to (Start Up Folder)
  8. Added Message Boxes To Server Setup (To Help Guide You)
  9. Made a script to delete all the databases as well
  10. All Programs Are Now Connected To The Server Manager And Is Required To Be Ran From The Server Manager
  11. Fixed Some Exe Files Were Not Loading Up In The Server Manager Correctly (My Coding Mistakes)
  12. Starting Server With BattleCore Now Minimizes all programs (EXCEPT GameServers)
  13. ClientTools/Server Tools/SQL Scripts/Server Startup's/ Have all now been reprogramed
  14. Support Section Has Been Added To IP/SQL Editor
  15. IGC Essential Tools Configuration Has Been Added To IP/SQL Editor
  16. PentiumTools Has Been Added To The Client Tools Section
  17. GReset Box Has Been Disabled
  18. Removed Animation Wallpaper For Better Performance And Less Resources Usage
  19. Fixed Custom Lorencia Not Being Able To Use Skills In The Middle
  20. All Event Configuration Files Have Been Added To Server Manager

Screen Shot:
cjWlX7o - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

I will release the update soon when I finish adding some more things. I think will be helpful but I thought i would keep you guys updated so hope you like the progress so far!!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The glow converter is not working with your client.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The CRCs are not complete. The following should be added, Article Eng.bmd, ServerInfo.bmd

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
The CRCs are not complete. The following should be added, Article Eng.bmd, ServerInfo.bmd

This is on the future update list. I got to finish some other things with the project first. Then this will be added. Thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi friend dragonseth the windows 10 antivirus detects me the IGC.dll With 3D Camera as a virus says it is a Trojan. It will be possible to correct as many use windows 10

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
hi friend dragonseth the windows 10 antivirus detects me the IGC.dll With 3D Camera as a virus says it is a Trojan. It will be possible to correct as many use windows 10

Only the worse ones pick it up as a virus.

VirusTotal
Virus Total:

Screen Shots:
jwTTFR2 - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

New IGC download link (this is only a temp as i'm working on a new update.)
New IGC:
Please be warned with the new IGC file i have disabled the Greset box. Not really a big deal but just a head's up.

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@DragonSeth
I dont know if you used a IGC.dll from another release. However if you compiled it yourself, look into it. I think you may have removed the line to load the glow.bmd

Novice C++
Reaction score
Thread cleaned.

If you need help editing/config or you have connection problems please use this section [Help]

Use the thread to report bugs (don't spam the thread with same bug), post fixes and suggestions.

If you like this release and want to express you gratitude please use "Like" function or give some +reputation, don't post things like: "Thank you !", "Great release", "tnx alot" etc. etc.

Keep it clean.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
The latest update has been uploaded. If anyone finds any errors with the new server files please let me know :)

Check the main thread for all the new information and etc... I will also later upload a patch for people who are using the older version of my repack.

Patches For Old Server Verisons Have Been Updated On The Main Thread!! As with a video guide teaching you how to apply the patch.

Last edited:
Reaction score
after the update is such a story! tell me how to fix it.

all is well, early began to write))

Attachments

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
CommonServer.cfg (Fix)

Open your server folder. Go to The Data Folder move the commonserver.cfg from there to IGCData.

Here is the file in case if you need to download it:

New Patches Are Uploading!!!

Also, I found an error that client tools couldn't launch pentiumtools due to the incorrect file name so I will be uploading a patch for that tonight as well :)

New Patch links will be updated in the morning :)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
New Patch Links Have Been Updated.
Server Link Has Been Changed With New Files With A Fix For Pentium Tools.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There is no news in this patch only in very small details. I comment to improve the security of these files and you must correct the following files.

add these CRC

ItemCRC = \ Data \ Local \ Eng \ Item_eng.bmd

InfoCRC = \ Data \ Local \ ServerInfo.bmd

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
There is no news in this patch only in very small details. I comment to improve the security of these files and you must correct the following files.

add these CRC

ItemCRC = \ Data \ Local \ Eng \ Item_eng.bmd

InfoCRC = \ Data \ Local \ ServerInfo.bmd

Then you go work with the source yourself it doesnt revolve around you. I told you this feature would be added in future repacks and not right now.

help with this problem please

Ahhhh the version on the gameserver is mismatching no worries i will upload a fix thanks for notifying me.

%n bug is fixed in this repack?

Yeah it is

Ekor4iK Okay since you never told me i'm assuming you use the final version repack. Cause it's the only one with a connect server at a different dll version once you apply the old patch. Apply this new patch as well: let me know the results. Thank you.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
npc senior (siege) store does not work

Thank you for letting me know i will look into this.

Also sorry for the delay in responses and fixes everyone I will keep you updated as much as possible. The reason I started this project is to make it easier for new people to be able to build a server with no problem and to make this community to have decent server files and right now as I'm reworking the server manager to look nicer. And feel more comfortable and here are a few examples.

ScreenShots:
OU1mVVB - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

z2rVUpA - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

taXSoZl - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

SHNH8zx - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

aVddJGk - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

luCOrlZ - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

The rest will be a surprise have a great night everyone!

Hi DragonSeth,

Thanks for the Release.

So ... Do you have other Client link? I have many problems with my network to download any files from mega :$:

New link has been added.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Back