Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this season 9 files are full of bugs i mean full ! dont waste ur time guys with thouse files they are really really Special person files!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Who knows why attack the boss Lord Silvester always show MISS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i noticed that +15 excellent divine archangel staff has only 34% wizardry while +14 has 155% any way to fix this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i noticed that +15 excellent divine archangel staff has only 34% wizardry while +14 has 155% any way to fix this?

like this?
PUW5QrQ - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

fix
O5LJ7OX - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

dllmain
delete this
Code:
MemSet(0x00949685, 0x90, 2);

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks but i noticed that it is only a visual bug, i guess it's fine, do you know how to fix muren's book not being sellable or droppable?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello good night I have this two problems can someone help me?

MuADMIN
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
hello good night I have this two problems can someone help me?

on this files, usually if u configure them right (meaning just edit ur account sql and pass, and ip's u should not have this issue, so re-do that, means u edit somewhere wrong, or running wrong client file or something liek that
on second screen = must configure sql network configs enable 1433, add 1433 in tcp/ip configs enable named pipes and restart sql server thru sql management studio or services etc

https://forum.ragezone.com/f193/help-mumaker-connection-problem-1167783-post8968128/#post8968128

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks, I solved the problem of the editor now the serve was not.I wanted to know why the game is blank.

MuADMIN
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
for me it look like there is some misconfig with server of regular GS maybe even port change or anything else, write me in pm and ill check it live for u but other than that that is a weird issue, are u using this files ? from another repack release to see if same issue

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello can someone help me.
in 1 place my char does not appear the gm ball in the game only on the main screen.
2nd place the GM commands does not work.
3rd place I can't equip the pet.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
These files do need quite a bit of extra work, one of the main issues I had was the broken offlevel/mu helper which was crashing the server. So you would need to look into that from the get go. Few bits in the itemtooltip and other bmd's. Other than that I think these are pretty solid files. And of course the other big one is character balance for reset server setup, some classes are a bit too OP if you keep the current charcalc and character speed has been reduced too here if I remember correctly.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
guys i dont seem to be able to make drop manager towork, how can i add dropping items to monsters? monsters rarely seems to drop anything, and when they do they, they seem to have a very limited pool of items to drop from, also i made karutan a much harder place and modified the monster's level to 200, and they literally dont drop anything except blood castle ingredients, spirit maps fragments lucky coins maybe, and other things like that but no weapons and armors

try setting up IGC_AppointItemDrop.xml and see if that helps

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i was making server with this files on server pc, but wanted try i on my own, and shows me that in this files are 2 backdoors to my windows, so i dont use it anymore. be Careful guys of it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can some Uload new Files ???

|7/26/19| GameServers With CRC Fixed:
IM HAVE BUG WITH THE GAMESERVER ,
DragonSeth - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
|4/25/20|GameServer With Dark Raven CC Fix & ChaosBox Bug Fixes

Can you share a link with this patch because the official one is broken...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Would anyone have the source for this dragonseth repack, I've had a server for 7 months and I need to add some things and fix others.

Back