Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Im having hard time to limit the stats on the client side 32,767. I already set the smallint on the database well it runs good but the problem client side accepts additional stats and it increases but when you recon or login again it will move back to 32767.I want to edit the client stats to max stats 32,767. Please advise. thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys.. can i ask ..
Why the Sign of lord cant be stuck .

example:
If you gonna loot sign of lord , it will not be stuck and it will keep on adding on ur inventory 1pc
how to fix this ?

Reaction score
I was about to try adding socket to a lower tier sets, but the socket file is different.
I don't see any text where I could add the item and with its code in:

IGC_SocketOption
IGC_SocketSystem

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I was about to try adding socket to a lower tier sets, but the socket file is different.

IGC_SocketOption
IGC_SocketSystem

XD haven't seen you around in a while glad to see you back :)

IGCData\Items\ItemList.xml change the item type to 2 :)

Screen Shots
tBsq4P6 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

OYODf1z - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I downloaded the Compiled IGCN Season 6 Server Files on this link.. and i would like to up this game .. do you have any bug list for this season 6 ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello i have a problem when i drop box of kundun i get a message you cannot use this bag
when i add drop list to kundun boss(275) it doesn't work either where is the problem?

Reaction score
Hello i have a problem when i drop box of kundun i get a message you cannot use this bag
when i add drop list to kundun boss(275) it doesn't work either where is the problem?

Check EventItembag(kundun) use minlevel - maxlevel <— change to “MAX” or up to u :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Check EventItembag(kundun) use minlevel - maxlevel <— change to “MAX” or up to u :)

<ItemBag>
<BagConfig Name="Monster_Kundun" ItemRate="10000" SetItemRate="5000" MoneyDrop="0" BagUseEffect="0" BagUseRate="10000" />
<SummonBook Enable="0" DropRate="0" ItemCat="0" ItemIndex="0" />
<AddCoin Enable="0" CoinType="0" CoinValue="0" />

<DropAllow Wizard="1" Knight="1" FairyElf="1" MagicGladiator="1" DarkLord="1" Summoner="1" RageFighter="1" PlayerMinLevel="1" PlayerMaxLevel="2000" MapNumber="-1">
<Drop Rate="5000" Count="1">
<Item Cat="0" Index="14" ItemMinLevel="15" ItemMaxLevel="15" Skill="1" Luck="1" Option="7" Exc="127" SetItem="0" SocketCount="0" ElementalItem="0" />
</Drop>
</DropAllow>
</ItemBag>

It doesn't work

Got it player max level should be 1 level more than max like if 400 max 401 in event bags

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I cannot find a working editor which can edit itemsettype.bmd for s9.5 can anyone help me?

Reaction score

<ItemBag>
<BagConfig Name="Monster_Kundun" ItemRate="10000" SetItemRate="5000" MoneyDrop="0" BagUseEffect="0" BagUseRate="10000" />
<SummonBook Enable="0" DropRate="0" ItemCat="0" ItemIndex="0" />
<AddCoin Enable="0" CoinType="0" CoinValue="0" />

<DropAllow Wizard="1" Knight="1" FairyElf="1" MagicGladiator="1" DarkLord="1" Summoner="1" RageFighter="1" PlayerMinLevel="1" PlayerMaxLevel="2000" MapNumber="-1">
<Drop Rate="5000" Count="1">
<Item Cat="0" Index="14" ItemMinLevel="15" ItemMaxLevel="15" Skill="1" Luck="1" Option="7" Exc="127" SetItem="0" SocketCount="0" ElementalItem="0" />
</Drop>
</DropAllow>
</ItemBag>

It doesn't work

Got it player max level should be 1 level more than max like if 2000 max 2001 in event bags

Your check EventItembag(BoxOfKundun+1-5)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I cannot use the multi vault (ware) how to enable it?

It says You cannot switch warehouse now, please wait.

And even if i activate the warehouse it says that i need to close the vault and it never opens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello friends, I would like to know how I can give Goblin Points to my users / during hours example1 hour = 200 Goblin points

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It says You cannot switch warehouse now, please wait.

And even if i activate the warehouse it says that i need to close the vault and it never opens.

First you need to close all ware, then wait for 30s before using command to switch to another ware (or you can use command to see how many seconds left for switching). GL,

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

IGC_SocketOption
IGC_SocketSystem

IGCN Season 9 Socket Options Patch Here

Screenshot in Discription:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i dont know what i just did, i dont remember changing anything, i just loged in this morning and everything worked fine, i closed the game to restart my pc i left it online for more then 30h to see if anything its wrong but now i can't connect with any of my accounts

i get this :
please purchase gold channel ticket to enter

any help please?

edit : i found, i enabled in VIP system the daily and night rates for VIP, and normal accounts was not able to connect anymore. i didn't want to delete the post so i edited :D

Last edited:
Back