Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is possible turn of SUM and RF in this pack? I thik turn off creatig character, turn off chaos combination for sum wing and rf cloak :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello, need help with IGC.EssentialTools. when I start it, it gives me next error .
evilek91 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello! I need help with IGC.EssentialTools. When I start it, it gives this error
How can I fix that? Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello! I need help with IGC.EssentialTools. The files work perfectly, first tested the files on my computer and everything was working. After that I passed the server to an VPS, started the server but when I want open the IGC.EssentialTools it gives me an error that the program is stopped working.

Please anyone can help me? Whats the problem?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
thanks its working now. :thumbup1:

got this error when my friend try to connect the server and after few seconds he got DC, the the error popups
i3L810y - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

DisconnectOnInvalidDLLVersion = 0
AntiHackBreachDisconnectUser = 0
RecvHookProtection = 0
EnablePacketTimeCheck = 0

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hmm.. its the account that you made by IGN esential tools? try to make another one, in website, register normal, and modify it by IGN Esential tools, and also what kind of items did you add on ur char?

PS : i dont know what exactly the problem its, i use the same serverfiles for my server, i'm opening tomorrow ( beta ) and i had no such error

edit :
aiurea - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
where i can edit the requirment level to create ragefighter and summoner and mg and dl?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
where i can edit the requirment level to create ragefighter and summoner and mg and dl?

i got query that can make RF and SUM at lvl1
Code:
-- /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
-- International Gaming Center, copyright 2010-2015 -- www.igc-network.com
--
-- Script allows to enable creation of Summoner or/and RageFighter without
-- a need to purchase Character Cards from Cash Shop
-- /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

USE [MuOnline] -- set a current MuOnline database name here
GO

-- #################################################################################################
-- If set to 1 the option will remove previously added triggers
-- #################################################################################################
DECLARE  [USER=2000092514]remove[/USER]Triggers INT = 0

-- ///// CONFIG SECTION START //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
-- SECTION A -- if any value from section A set to 1 then section B must be set to 0, and vice-versa

-- set to 1 if wanting allow all players creating Summoner from level 1
DECLARE  [USER=1333418664]Allow[/USER]CreateSummonnerFromLevel1 INT = 1

-- set to 1 if wanting allow all players creating Rage Fighter from level 1
DECLARE  [USER=1333418664]Allow[/USER]CreateRageFighterFromLevel1 INT = 1

-- SECTION B -- if any value from section B set to 1 then section A must be set to 0, and vice-versa

-- set to 1 if wanting restrict players to create Summoner from specified level
DECLARE  [USER=1333418664]Allow[/USER]CreateSummonerAtDesiredLevel INT = 0

-- set to 1 if wanting reset ability to create Summoner to current players
DECLARE  [USER=16762]Reset[/USER]CurrentPlayersPossibilityToCreateSummoner INT = 0

-- set minimum level of character requiring to create Summoner
DECLARE  [USER=497]Summon[/USER]erCreateLevel INT = 1

-- set to 1 if wanting restrict players to create Rage Fighter from specified level
DECLARE  [USER=1333418664]Allow[/USER]CreateRageFighterAtDesiredLevel INT = 0

-- set to 1 if wanting reset ability to create Rage Fighter to current players
DECLARE  [USER=16762]Reset[/USER]CurrentPlayersPossibilityToCreateRageFighter INT = 0

-- set minimum level of character requiring to create Rage Fighter
DECLARE  [USER=1333383692]ragefighter[/USER]CreateLevel INT = 1

IF   [USER=2000092514]remove[/USER]Triggers = 1)
 BEGIN
  IF EXISTS (SELECT * FROM sysobjects WHERE name = 'RageFighterActivation' AND type = 'TR')
   BEGIN
	DROP TRIGGER RageFighterActivation
	print (N'INFO: RageFighterActivation deleted succesfully');
   END

IF EXISTS (SELECT * FROM sysobjects WHERE name = 'SummonerActivation' AND type = 'TR')
   BEGIN
	DROP TRIGGER SummonerActivation
	print (N'INFO: SummonerActivation deleted succesfully');
   END
  RETURN
 END
-- ##### CONFIG SECTION END -- DO NOT MODIFY BELOW #################################################

-- CASE 1
IF   [USER=1333418664]Allow[/USER]CreateSummonnerFromLevel1 = 1 AND  [USER=1333418664]Allow[/USER]CreateSummonerAtDesiredLevel = 0)
	BEGIN
		IF EXISTS (SELECT * FROM sys.objects WHERE object_id = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[DF_AccountCharacter_Summoner]'))
			BEGIN
				ALTER TABLE dbo.AccountCharacter DROP CONSTRAINT DF_AccountCharacter_Summoner
			END

ALTER TABLE dbo.AccountCharacter ADD CONSTRAINT DF_AccountCharacter_Summoner DEFAULT ((1)) FOR Summoner;

UPDATE dbo.AccountCharacter SET Summoner = 1
		print (N'CASE 1: ALL OK')
	END

ELSE IF   [USER=1333418664]Allow[/USER]CreateSummonnerFromLevel1 = 1 AND  [USER=1333418664]Allow[/USER]CreateSummonerAtDesiredLevel = 1)
	print CHAR(13) + N'Something went wrong, verify configuration' + CHAR(13) + N'CASE 1: AllowCreateSummonnerFromLevel1 or AllowCreateSummonerAtDesiredLevel mis-configured, refer to Section A and B description'

-- CASE 2
IF   [USER=1333418664]Allow[/USER]CreateRageFighterFromLevel1 = 1 AND  [USER=1333418664]Allow[/USER]CreateRageFighterAtDesiredLevel = 0)
	BEGIN
		IF EXISTS (SELECT * FROM sys.objects WHERE object_id = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[DF_AccountCharacter_RageFighter]'))
			BEGIN
				ALTER TABLE dbo.AccountCharacter DROP CONSTRAINT DF_AccountCharacter_RageFighter
			END

ALTER TABLE dbo.AccountCharacter ADD CONSTRAINT DF_AccountCharacter_RageFighter DEFAULT ((1)) FOR RageFighter;

UPDATE dbo.AccountCharacter SET RageFighter = 1
		print (N'CASE 2: ALL OK')
	END

ELSE IF   [USER=1333418664]Allow[/USER]CreateRageFighterFromLevel1 = 1 AND  [USER=1333418664]Allow[/USER]CreateRageFighterAtDesiredLevel = 1)
	print CHAR(13) + N'Something went wrong, verify configuration' + CHAR(13) + N'CASE 2: AllowCreateRageFighterFromLevel1 or  [USER=1333418664]Allow[/USER]CreateRageFighterAtDesiredLevel mis-configured, refer to Section A and B description'

-- CASE 3
IF   [USER=1333418664]Allow[/USER]CreateSummonnerFromLevel1 = 0 AND  [USER=1333418664]Allow[/USER]CreateSummonerAtDesiredLevel = 1)
	BEGIN
		IF EXISTS (SELECT * FROM sys.objects WHERE object_id = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[DF_AccountCharacter_Summoner]'))
			BEGIN
				ALTER TABLE dbo.AccountCharacter DROP CONSTRAINT DF_AccountCharacter_Summoner
			END

ALTER TABLE dbo.AccountCharacter ADD CONSTRAINT DF_AccountCharacter_Summoner DEFAULT ((0)) FOR Summoner;

IF   [USER=16762]Reset[/USER]CurrentPlayersPossibilityToCreateSummoner = 1)
			BEGIN
				UPDATE dbo.AccountCharacter SET Summoner = 0
			END

IF EXISTS (SELECT * FROM sys.objects WHERE [type] = 'TR' AND [name] = 'SummonerActivation')
		DROP TRIGGER SummonerActivation;

EXEC ('
			CREATE TRIGGER SummonerActivation ON [dbo].[Character]
			FOR UPDATE
			AS
			SET NOCOUNT ON
				DECLARE  [USER=162874]account[/USER]ID varchar(10);
				DECLARE @cLevel int;
				SELECT  [USER=162874]account[/USER]ID=i.AccountID FROM inserted i;   
				SELECT @cLevel=i.cLevel FROM inserted i;

IF (UPDATE(cLevel) AND (@cLevel >= ' +  [USER=497]Summon[/USER]erCreateLevel + '))
					UPDATE dbo.AccountCharacter SET Summoner = 1 WHERE Id =  [USER=162874]account[/USER]ID
			')
			print (N'CASE 3: ALL OK')
		END

ELSE IF   [USER=1333418664]Allow[/USER]CreateSummonnerFromLevel1 = 1 AND  [USER=1333418664]Allow[/USER]CreateSummonerAtDesiredLevel = 1)
	print CHAR(13) + N'Something went wrong, verify configuration' + CHAR(13) + N'CASE 3: AllowCreateSummonnerFromLevel1 or AllowCreateSummonerAtDesiredLevel mis-configured, refer to Section A and B description'

-- CASE 4
IF   [USER=1333418664]Allow[/USER]CreateRageFighterFromLevel1 = 0 AND  [USER=1333418664]Allow[/USER]CreateRageFighterAtDesiredLevel = 1)
	BEGIN

IF EXISTS (SELECT * FROM sys.objects WHERE object_id = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[DF_AccountCharacter_RageFighter]'))
			BEGIN
				ALTER TABLE dbo.AccountCharacter DROP CONSTRAINT DF_AccountCharacter_RageFighter
			END

ALTER TABLE dbo.AccountCharacter ADD CONSTRAINT DF_AccountCharacter_RageFighter DEFAULT ((0)) FOR RageFighter;

IF   [USER=16762]Reset[/USER]CurrentPlayersPossibilityToCreateRageFighter = 1)
				BEGIN
					UPDATE dbo.AccountCharacter SET RageFighter = 0
				END

IF EXISTS (SELECT * FROM sys.objects WHERE [type] = 'TR' AND [name] = 'RageFighterActivation')
		DROP TRIGGER RageFighterActivation;

EXEC ('
			CREATE TRIGGER RageFighterActivation ON [dbo].[Character]
			FOR UPDATE
			AS
			SET NOCOUNT ON
				DECLARE  [USER=162874]account[/USER]ID varchar(10);
				DECLARE @cLevel int;
				SELECT  [USER=162874]account[/USER]ID=i.AccountID FROM inserted i;
				SELECT @cLevel=i.cLevel FROM inserted i;

IF (UPDATE(cLevel) AND (@cLevel >= ' +  [USER=1333383692]ragefighter[/USER]CreateLevel + '))
					UPDATE dbo.AccountCharacter SET RageFighter = 1 WHERE Id =  [USER=162874]account[/USER]ID
			')
			print (N'CASE 4: ALL OK')
	END

ELSE IF   [USER=1333418664]Allow[/USER]CreateRageFighterFromLevel1 = 1 AND  [USER=1333418664]Allow[/USER]CreateRageFighterAtDesiredLevel = 1)
	print CHAR(13) + N'Something went wrong, verify configuration' + CHAR(13) + N'CASE 4: AllowCreateRageFighterFromLevel1 or AllowCreateRageFighterAtDesiredLevel mis-configured, refer to Section A and B description'
GO

For MG and DL just edit
1. DataServer\IGCDS.ini
1. DataServer_BattleCore\IGCDS.ini

MagicGladiatorCreateMinLevel = 250 to 0
DarkLordCreateMinLevel = 250 to 0

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hmm...for me its not working, and i'm level 400 on my GM and can't create summoner and ragefighter...

Back