Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now I put 0 for both, waiting for bug... but!
this should be a bug, not miss config, as it happens suddenly. Like for two days I have drop range from 100 zen to 19-20k, and than in 3 minutes +40kkk. It started more often after I got 50+ players online.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
OK, let me know after your test if it was solved or you can confirm it as a bug. Regards.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So it happened again...
one more thing I notice, when the bug starts and zen is increased, if I reload common.ini, zen is going back to normal. But dven if I detect this in first 30 seconds, this is already enough to increase the zen on server teice, so I had to rollback again...
I could write a task to automatically reload common.ini every hour, but this is not a solution.
Zen_Multiplier =1.0 in common.ini. I tried different values like 5.0, 10.0, the zen increase but bug still happen.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
evilek91 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

evilek91 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

The received email is garbled because the main.exe encoding is not processed, but I will not compile it.

13 162 Fighter Amulet Not available。

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is my Client/Data/Local folder with white and red branches options for whoever wants it

Images

If someone can help to fix Sphere level 5 and Seed (Earth) no option!

Thank you! Can you reupload these files? If possible, the fixed Mix.bmd too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do I have to forward other ports or just 44405,55919 and 55901? Cause when I open the client I immediatly get "Disconnected from the server"

I enagled TCP/IP in sql config management. I didn't enable browser tho but I don't think that's the reason.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone interested, I found the issue with zen bug I posted before. The file SetItemDropRate.xml is bugged. If one of those items drop on server, zen bug starts.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If anyone interested, I found the issue with zen bug I posted before. The file SetItemDropRate.xml is bugged. If one of those items drop on server, zen bug starts.

What do you change there? that file supossed to be for ancient items drop.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know it is, just put any ancient there -1, and to test it out, put the maximum drop so you can find it fast. As soon the item drops on the ground, next mob you’ll get 2kkk zen. For me was difficult to understand, because i had drop 10, and was hard to find them.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Understood, anyway you know that ancient drop doesnt need to be configured manually right? you have certain event and mobs that drops it.

In that file the only lines I used and never have that issue were to increase luck or skill drop rate in ancient items for example :

<Rule MonsterIndex="-1" MonsterMinLevel="1" MonsterMaxLevel="150" PlayerMinLevel="1" PlayerMaxLevel="MAX" MapNumber="31"> <ItemDrop Cat="-1" MinLevel="0" MaxLevel="0" Count="1" Skill="-1" Luck="-1" Option="0" Exc="0" DropRate="1" /> </Rule>

<Rule MonsterIndex="275" MonsterMinLevel="147" MonsterMaxLevel="147" PlayerMinLevel="1" PlayerMaxLevel="MAX" MapNumber="36"> <ItemDrop Cat="-1" MinLevel="0" MaxLevel="0" Count="1" Skill="-1" Luck="-1" Option="0" Exc="0" DropRate="1" /> </Rule>

I used this config and never have problems with this file.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone have issues with offleveling?
Randomly, when the character dies the GS crash.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Main does not support creating Chinese character and display Chinese name

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone else had problems with Kalima?
When I throw it to the floor the portal does not open. and the GameServer shows me the error "Failed to Summon Kalima Gate - Gate Level Check Error : 0"

Edit: I just added level to the item and it worked.
Sorry.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I cannot use the multi vault (ware) how to enable it?

It says You cannot switch warehouse now, please wait.

And even if i activate the warehouse it says that i need to close the vault and it never opens.

you need create columns in the database MuOnline, table warehouse. column Items2, Items3 and so on according to the warehouse amount you want, columns just like the column Items (varbinary (7680) allow nulls).

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
do anyone knows how to remove or modify "Ice Queen" drop in devias4? she always drops elements scrolls.
gIrzh16 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back