Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Change level req to 1 in items.xml in server files.
Tried and it just changed the reg level to use the orb of skill, when i try to use the skill itself at lv 1 after reset the server keeps saying that i need to be at 120lv

how make spot spawn monster with duration of 15 minuts in ARENA map
3 x per day

ty all rz

try IGC_MonsterGroupRegen.xml in server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tried and it just changed the reg level to use the orb of skill, when i try to use the skill itself at lv 1 after reset the server keeps saying that i need to be at 120lv

try lIGC_MonsterGroupRegen.xm in server files

lIGC_MonsterGroupRegen.xml

this file spawn only, after monster die disappear, i no have sucess in create spot with respawn with duration of 15 minuts, but ty man cheers

how fix it

player level 28 obtein EXP master level in lorencia , noria, ebeland, raklion

evilek91 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

this file spawn only, after monster die disappear, i no have sucess in create spot with respawn with duration of 15 minuts, but ty man cheers

how fix it

fixed
uAONbvm - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all good nigth, any solution to fix master level bug
very ty forum cheers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how fix it

set the spot you want, change RegenTime="" (secs) of the monster in that spot in IGC_MonsterList.xml

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't use swell life at level 1 after Reset, it said that i need to be at level 120, already config the skilllist to level 1 on server side but nothing happened, can anyone show me how it's done ? thank you
Anyone ? Help plz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you use OffLevelling, the character is in the vip style, it increases the drop and the xp you can put the server with the xp low when the character uses the OffLevelling, it goes up very fast and still falls only good items how to solve it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi when im entring in valley of loren i got teleported back to lorencia and then freeze my game, is there q fix on this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
off school for a week so made just made this server, thank you so much evilek91 :D

I have a small problem though, the server works great, the client on the server looks normal.

I copied over the client to another PC, edited the ip and can connect and play. However the look of the game is strange, see pics

b4Rc3R2 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

and

TPP7qe6 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

I may have made a mistake somewhere with a setting or maybe I used the wrong IGC.dll or something?

How do I get the clients to just look normal? Thank you :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back