Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
One moment.

https://mega.nz/#!FXwQDaTJ!6d9NpcxjLouakQD0KEkqLfA0AIhH19r0hgTgAdI9on0

Main + IGC.dll

Uploaded!

What client are you using? The one from this thread?

Yes im using client from this topic btw still same, I open my main but doesn't work ... nothing happen lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have to this problem, i need only make to dll version chnage or make somthing im change everysing bat game server say detect client hack and player are disconnected i think my configuration is wrong
what i cant to do ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll is missing
evilek91 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

how to fix this error? thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have problems with reconnect function ?

It appears two times my char after reconnect....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

yeap this bug need fix bat very fun im like this :D

Very weird because no one is talking about this, i tried also with the original gameserver.exe, with the igc.dll from MuGlobal... same issue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very weird because no one is talking about this, i tried also with the original gameserver.exe, with the igc.dll from MuGlobal... same issue.

and work this?

and 1 problem in gameserver when enable offlevel gameserver very high use cpu 50% and more why? can't fix this solution?

Last edited:
Reaction score
and 1 problem in gameserver when enable offlevel gameserver very high use cpu 50% and more why? can't fix this solution?
What are your computer specs?

Anyone have problems with reconnect function ?

It appears two times my char after reconnect....

I think this is client-side visual bug. And yes. I'm having the same problem sometimes after auto-reconnect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What are your computer specs?

i7 (6 x 3,20 GHz) RAM 12GB HDD 1 TB (SSD BOOSTED) To correct my fault, the configuration I had incorrectly recorded from now works well 5%

I think this is client-side visual bug. And yes. I'm having the same problem sometimes after auto-reconnect.

Yeap I agree with you is a visual error when re-connecting the character is sometimes lost but only you see a slight defect I think sometimes it is fun not anything I have not yet found errors, and my customers still wonder if you add flugins? And igc.dll version of the gameserver How do I change it?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Anyone has IGC_ExcellentOptions.xml work? I configed to drop item with customized excellent option from that file (by using Exc="-3" in the ItemBag file, but it drop normal Exc option, wonder if this file works?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have error wigh moving between servers, I am at lorencia server (server1 regular) , then i move to crywolf (server 15 siege server) , all fine , but when i move back to any regular server map, for example lorencia, still i am on server 15 siege , but i am at lorencia, and i cant see players who at the moment is at lorencia regular server 1 , how to make that while moving wrom crywolf to regular server, changes server back to correct server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
plz help me! when I run GameServer. it's error "the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b"

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have error wigh moving between servers, I am at lorencia server (server1 regular) , then i move to crywolf (server 15 siege server) , all fine , but when i move back to any regular server map, for example lorencia, still i am on server 15 siege , but i am at lorencia, and i cant see players who at the moment is at lorencia regular server 1 , how to make that while moving wrom crywolf to regular server, changes server back to correct server?
You have wrong mapserver info settings. You need it to move back to server 1 when moving from crywolf to another map.
plz help me! when I run GameServer. it's error "the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b"
You need .net framework and c++ redists.

Back