[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Page 84 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3474767778798081828384858687888990919294 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1421
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2006 Join Date
    LorenciaLocation
    348Posts

re: [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

How fix Arena map and Delgado npc visual bug? black screen

MemberRank
    Jun 2007 Join Date
    Braila, RomaniaLocation
    39Posts

DataServer and DataServer BattleCore no working, how can i fix it?

fix, i forget change sql
    Last edited by NightX; 12-03-18 at 08:37 AM. Reason: forget

MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    11Posts

Hello

I'm new to Mu Server. I've changed everything, watched tutorials yet i'm still unable to start a IGC.Dataserver.exe, it just get "Not responding" few seconds after a start, without any errors.

Here's a screenshot:

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,910Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Boossik View Post
    How fix Arena map and Delgado npc visual bug? black screen

Delgado i think was just a season 8 client error at least that's what IGCN has written in the MonsterSpawn.txt

Code:
    <!-- <Spawn Index="478" Distance="0" StartX="191" StartY="17" Dir="3" /> --> <!-- Temporary disabled due to lack of compatibility with Season 8 Game Client -->
    And For The Arena Map just change cords.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zastava View Post
    Hello

I'm new to Mu Server. I've changed everything, watched tutorials yet i'm still unable to start a IGC.Dataserver.exe, it just get "Not responding" few seconds after a start, without any errors.

Here's a screenshot:

Seems like it's not connecting to sql make sure you got the configuration manager setup correctly and etc...
    Watch my tutorial if needed:
    “Don’t compare yourself to others. Compare yourself to the person from yesterday.”

.:Mu Online Anti Hack:.

MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    64Posts

Hello can i edit buff from shadow phantom elf (elf soldier). I want edit value off add damage, deffense

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,910Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smradoch View Post
    Hello can i edit buff from shadow phantom elf (elf soldier). I want edit value off add damage, deffense
    I'm not sure if you can or not but a easy workaround is just to make a bot buffer and edit the buff effects that way.
    “Don’t compare yourself to others. Compare yourself to the person from yesterday.”

.:Mu Online Anti Hack:.

MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    64Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSeth View Post
    I'm not sure if you can or not but a easy workaround is just to make a bot buffer and edit the buff effects that way.
    That's what I was thinking but i need quests from Shadow phantom :/

But i have another qeustion :) spell expansion of wizardy dont' t add DMG but if i add some ML to expansion of wizardy power up my DMG increase.

IGC_BuffEffectManager
    Code:
    <Buff Index="82"  EffectType="45" ItemType="-1" ItemIndex="-1" Type="0" NoticeType="1" ClearType="1" Name="Expansion of Wizardry" Description="Minimum Wizardry increases." />  -classic skill
    <Buff Index="138" EffectType="45"  ItemType="-1" ItemIndex="-1" Type="0" NoticeType="1" ClearType="1" Name="Expansion of Wizardry" Description="Increases min Wizardry and max Wizardry." />  - skill at ML tree
    IGC_SkillList
    Code:
    <Skill Index="233" Name="Expansion of Wizardry"                    ReqLevel="220" Damage="0"   ManaUsage="200" BPUsage="50"  Distance="6"   Delay="0"      ReqEnergy="118" ReqCommand="0"   Attribute="0" Type="-1"  UseType="0" Brand="0"   KillCount="0"  ReqStatus0="0" ReqStatus1="0" ReqStatus2="0" DarkWizard="2" DarkKnight="0" FairyElf="0" MagicGladiator="0" DarkLord="0" Summoner="0" RageFighter="0" Rank="0" Group="0"   ReqMLPoint="0"   HP="0" SD="0" Duration="0"   ReqStrength="0" ReqDexterity="0" IconNumber="233"   ItemSkill="0" isDamage="0" BuffIndex="82" />   - classic skill
    <Skill Index="380" Name="Expansion of Wizardry Strengthen"        ReqLevel="220" STID="1"     ManaUsage="220" BPUsage="55"  Distance="6"   Delay="0"      ReqEnergy="118" ReqCommand="0"   Attribute="-1" Type="1"  UseType="4" Brand="233" KillCount="0"  ReqStatus0="0" ReqStatus1="0" ReqStatus2="0" DarkWizard="3" DarkKnight="0" FairyElf="0" MagicGladiator="0" DarkLord="0" Summoner="0" RageFighter="0" Rank="2" Group="82"  ReqMLPoint="1"   HP="0" SD="0" Duration="0"   ReqStrength="0" ReqDexterity="0" IconNumber="80"  ItemSkill="0" isDamage="2" BuffIndex="138" />  - skill at ML tree

What is wrong? need edit skill_eng in client? If yes in what program because magichand,bmddec,toolkit,pentium are bad...

*Sorry for my english

True MemberRank
    Aug 2006 Join Date
    LorenciaLocation
    348Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nood View Post
    I tested your file. But still zen fall error.Do not know you tried sour, i will upload the video
    medusa drop work only in swamp map
    Last edited by Boossik; 16-03-18 at 10:02 PM.

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    11Posts

IGC_SetItemDropManager active zen bug

MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    24Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TraspyAble View Post
    You can PM me here on ragezone, I don't use skype very often
    Hi mate, cant message you here in ragezone you reach the quota, can you share your files mate? hope god will bless you. thank you brother

- - - Updated - - -

Is there anyone here tested the Ring of Block? it does not spawning in game, Thank you for help

MemberRank
    Jul 2014 Join Date
    Parañaque, PhiLocation
    14Posts

how to fix bk combo . it can kill all class by 1 hit.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2006 Join Date
    LorenciaLocation
    348Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSeth View Post
    And For The Arena Map just change cords.
    problem is in client... or that 3d camera... u cant take out that black display bug from client

MemberRank
    Mar 2009 Join Date
    15Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zastava View Post
    Hello

Here's a screenshot:

I have the same error here, really don't know what do to I've checked exhaustively for what could be the problem, but didn't find any, i'm starting to think that maybe is a windows 10 compatibility issue.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    246Posts

check SQL name instance in files config

MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    16Posts

! re: [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Anyone else having problems entering Kanturu ? Whenever (whatever the state of the event) I try to enter the Gateway Machine, it will say I cannot warp at the moment. What I've noticed is that in the Game Server window, it says "Kanturu [MapAttrChange] Map(0) State [...]" (isn't Kanturu Event map number 39?). Also, a few days ago I went into the refinery tower and even got to Elpis and managed to translate its interface, it is odd that it simply stopped working just like that. I've tried reverting everything I've done from the point when I knew it works, with no success. I tried deleting and restoring the database all over, reconfiguring the server/client from scratch, but I just don't seem to be able to get it working again. Any ideas what the problem might be ? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I also forgot to mention, the combination notes for the level 400 weapons don't seem to work. Whenever you press the combine button, it plays the combination sound/animation (that shiny glitter), yet nothing happens. It doesn't take any zen from my inventory and the items remain unchanged. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Ley Lei; 20-03-18 at 08:53 PM.

Advertisement