Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want to take these custom items to my server, so how can i do that? which file should i copy? and what if i want to make it drop from monster, how do i do that?
thank you

yes, gscs is running perfectly and also 55919 is allowed from firewall. but thething is i run it offline so i dont know what is going on here :(
Is GS_CS running properly?
Is port 55919 allowed on firewall ?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i want to take these custom items to my server, so how can i do that? which file should i copy? and what if i want to make it drop from monster, how do i do that?
thank you

yes, gscs is running perfectly and also 55919 is allowed from firewall. but thething is i run it offline so i dont know what is going on here :(

Well you have to copy all the item.bmd files and make sure your main has no item limit, if your server supports 1.04D mains, you can just use this one.

Still haven't fixed the server lag. Anyone know what could be causing it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr

Well you have to copy all the item.bmd files and make sure your main has no item limit, if your server supports 1.04D mains, you can just use this one.

Still haven't fixed the server lag. Anyone know what could be causing it?

-You mean on ly the item.bmd? What about the item.txt, there are 2. One is item.txt and item(new).txt.
-And what about itemtooltip.bmd item...... On client?

-

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thank you

To "take" those items to your server, you need to copy them from data/lang/item.txt to your server's item.txt
then you'll need the data/item and data/player folders, and the data/local folder too.
Copy all that into your client, and IF your main.exe supports custom items, you'll see them just fine =).
Otherwise you'll need to get a custom main, or edit your main to load the items and the textures.

Best of Lucks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr

To "take" those items to your server, you need to copy them from data/lang/item.txt to your server's item.txt
then you'll need the data/item and data/player folders, and the data/local folder too.
Copy all that into your client, and IF your main.exe supports custom items, you'll see them just fine =).
Otherwise you'll need to get a custom main, or edit your main to load the items and the textures.

Best of Lucks.

This is the best answer!!!
But there item.txt and item(new).txt so which one should i use. My server is ss63 too. What if i want items to drop from monster so what can i do. And what about the strength, durrable, or those items? How do we know how to configure the items strength?

-

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This is the best answer!!!
But there item.txt and item(new).txt so which one should i use. My server is ss63 too. What if i want items to drop from monster so what can i do. And what about the strength, durrable, or those items? How do we know how to configure the items strength?

-

copy both item.txt and item(new).txt
and for the strength and other stuff, it can be edited inside the item.txt

Code:
//Index	ItemSlot	Skill	X	Y	Serial	Drop	ItemName			ItemLvl	DmgMin	DmgMax	Speed	Dur	MDur	MPwr	ReqLvl	[B]Str	Agi	Ene	Vit[/B]	Com	Type	DW/SM	DK/BK	Elf/ME	MG	DL	SUM	RF
0	0	0	1	2	1	1	1	"Kris"				6	6	11	50	20	0	0	0	40	40	0	0	0	1	1	1	1	1	1	1	1
1	0	0	1	3	1	1	1	"Short Sword"			3	3	7	20	22	0	0	0	60	0	0	0	0	1	1	1	1	1	1	1	1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment ItemListSettings.ini.zipThanks Guys you guys are awesome!!!!
but the thing is my item only has 1 file. so then how can i add them? i have attached my itemlistsetting.ini

Code:
//Index	ItemSlot	Skill	X	Y	Serial	Drop	ItemName			ItemLvl	DmgMin	DmgMax	Speed	Dur	MDur	MPwr	ReqLvl	[B]Str	Agi	Ene	Vit[/B]	Com	Type	DW/SM	DK/BK	Elf/ME	MG	DL	SUM	RF
0	0	0	1	2	1	1	1	"Kris"				6	6	11	50	20	0	0	0	40	40	0	0	0	1	1	1	1	1	1	1	1
1	0	0	1	3	1	1	1	"Short Sword"			3	3	7	20	22	0	0	0	60	0	0	0	0	1	1	1	1	1	1	1	1

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Code:
//Index    ItemSlot    Skill    X    Y    Serial    Drop    ItemName            ItemLvl    DmgMin    DmgMax    Speed    Dur    MDur    MPwr    ReqLvl    [B]Str    Agi    Ene    Vit[/B]    Com    Type    DW/SM    DK/BK    Elf/ME    MG    DL    SUM    RF
0    0    0    1    2    1    1    1    "Kris"                6    6    11    50    20    0    0    0    40    40    0    0    0    1    1    1    1    1    1    1    1
1    0    0    1    3    1    1    1    "Short Sword"            3    3    7    20    22    0    0    0    60    0    0    0    0    1    1    1    1    1    1    1    1

Item(new).txt is mostly the one with the customs, but copy both to be sure.

To add items on drop, you need to use TT's drop system, not added by mob, added by map i believe, but its basically good enough..
check on:
scfdata/items/scf_itemdroprate.txt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is in my commonserver.cfg. it is very crazy. the chance to get white item is alot lower than to get excellent item, the ratio is like 3-5 monster to get 1 excellent 1 tem and 10 monster ( in high level monster) to get 1 ancient item and around 100 monster to get 1 white item otherwise zen, hp, scroll...... how can i lower the excellent item drop?

;========================================================================================================================
; GENERAL DROP RATE AND TIMING SETTINGS
;========================================================================================================================
ItemDropPer = 40 ; 1[%]: MIN, 100[%]: MAX
ExcItemDropPer = 1 ; 1/ExcItemDropPer

ItemLuckDrop = 10 ; 1[%]: MIN, 100[%]: MAX
ItemSkillDrop = 10 ; 1[%]: MIN, 100[%]: MAX
ExcItemLuckDrop = 1 ; 1[%]: MIN, 100[%]: MAX
ExcItemSkillDrop = 1 ; 1[%]: MIN, 100[%]: MAX

ZenDurationTime = 15 ; Seconds
ItemDisapearTime = 20 ; Seconds
LootingTime = 10 ; Seconds Time after we can pick up item dropped for other player

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
any one can share there itemtooltip.bmd, item_eng.bmd,?? cause my client was lacking of that files....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone can help ?, My TitanLinkServer can not start (non respond error) :(

check your configuration..(Login and pw..ip and port must config properly.
this release works fine..you just need to explore and config it well...

gudluck :D

any one can share there itemtooltip.bmd, item_eng.bmd,?? cause my client was lacking of that files....

use magichand editor.its perfect and friendly tools for new developer.
you can used search option on this forum for the guide.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check your configuration..(Login and pw..ip and port must config properly.
this release works fine..you just need to explore and config it well...

use magichand editor.its perfect and friendly tools for new developer.
you can used search option on this forum for the guide.

Thank all my friend, my ODBC connect failed, I fixed and everything is OK :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've got a problem... it's all working fine but when i trying to create some items in vault or inventory they doesn't apeear at all or they are kriss and items like that. I search on the google and all this site how to can i see the custom items but i didnt find something usefull.

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ive tried that thing but the problem was itemtooltip_eng.bmd file corrupted

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i ask u in what language is a guides on youtube???

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is this server have tier 2 FO and TIER 1 FO? please answer who ever use this server, thanks.

Back