Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Successfully running the server, but when I tried to use the other pc and connect to the server (OFFLINE MODE) I always got DC.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
working fine for me now..its just plenty of files to be edit and replace from other release...
this files is just an edit files from other release...but they are not yet sure on all bugs :3
hope if you release something make it worth not just a junk files :3

thanks any way its work for me :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
my problem still the same, n0t all pc fr0m my sh0p can c0nnect t0 my MuServer(PC), d0 I ned t0 change an0ther client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Evolution of marlon good works no xd .... EVOLUCIÓN DE MARLON NO FUNCIONA BIEN XD .... Screen(04_04-12_53)-0000 - [Release] Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr - RaGEZONE Forums ERROR

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have the same problem with login box...
i cant see the box where u put u'r name and password...
Untitled 3 - [Release] Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr - RaGEZONE Forums
Untitled 2 - [Release] Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr - RaGEZONE Forums
i'm using windows 7 x64 and sql 2008 r2...

And my CS after looks like this, and i dont know why i get this " Connection Closed, dwnloSize == 0 (Index:0) "
Untitled - [Release] Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I created MuMaker account + character
enter the server appears like.. why?

Screen(04_18-23_06)-0001 - [Release] Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr - RaGEZONE Forums

Screen(04_18-23_06)-0000 - [Release] Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have problem when i connect to serwer choose server one and instead of the login window i have DC . Help me plz :)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
double check your Server Config. IP's and double check your client IP's. Server and Client must be must in IP's able to connect without DC.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have please help please.

Change the main language is Thai language named games, I was a bit. I am looking for how to make 2 months and I still do not.

Thai language. = Thai_CI_AS

Thank you​

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have other problem all good working but no one else but me can not connect. help me plz

Back