Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] DmNCMS 1.1.4 Nulled !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Share my src License.class

Last edited by a moderator:
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
The topic has been cleaned of off-topic content. Please note that you can and should report people selling server files here instead of replying to them and causing a huge drama. Selling server files is very strictly forbidden for non-sponsors and comes with a 30 day ban from accessing the forums.

Also refrain from talking about off-site services like CMS sellers. We aren't their feedback forum and it just never goes well.

If you have any questions or concerns about the thread cleaning, feel free to PM me about it. Keep this thread on topic. In case of further violations infractions will be handed out and the thread might be closed.

Thanks.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't know why you guys are so exited with this Web dmncms...
In my opinion, dmncms has many advantages/features/modules for customer...
However, it's also their minus points.

Even though, I'm not an expert Web Developer/Coder... in the past few years, I've found and showed him(salvis) directly / in-directly(via Mu Admin) not less than 5 critical bugs...

Such as :
paypal transaction - buy credits = 0.01$ (free ^^) (fixed)
dual login (fixed)
dupe stats - dupe resets/gresets (fixed)
access to falsely hidden module via ajax
farming vote credits by script + fake Ip - web has no real time check
web market with many duping methods (no less than 5 ways, believe me ^.^ it's true) (fixed some)
and some older bugs
And I don't think that's all, must have more bugs ... So, hope someone can release a simple cms with true security ^^ not THIS ^^
VICIOUS

Reaction score
I don't know why you guys are so exited with this Web dmncms...
In my opinion, dmncms has many advantages/features/modules for customer...
However, it's also their minus points.

Even though, I'm not an expert Web Developer/Coder... in the past few years, I've found and showed him(salvis) directly / in-directly(via Mu Admin) not less than 5 critical bugs...

Such as :
paypal transaction - buy credits = 0.01$ (free ^^) (fixed)
dual login (fixed)
dupe stats - dupe resets/gresets (fixed)
access to falsely hidden module via ajax
farming vote credits by script + fake Ip - web has no real time check
web market with many duping methods (no less than 5 ways, believe me ^.^ it's true) (fixed some)
and some older bugs
And I don't think that's all, must have more bugs ... So, hope someone can release a simple cms with true security ^^ not THIS ^^
VICIOUS

if evilek91 post the DMN CMS 1.1.8 decrypted it is possible to do all these corrections.

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
myheart - [Release] DmNCMS 1.1.4 Nulled ! - RaGEZONE Forums
Loading... Why always like this ?

myheart - [Release] DmNCMS 1.1.4 Nulled ! - RaGEZONE Forums
Loading...Why always like this ?
Igot it :) Thanks by the work with [h=4]Version 1.1.8[/h]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to add/Edit Custom or Default Ancients List ?

Check the dmn cms settings ancient options. there you can configure the default or custom ancient list some of them maybe not be in your SetItemOption.txt server files so disable it.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Check the dmn cms settings ancient options. there you can configure the default or custom ancient list some of them maybe not be in your SetItemOption.txt server files so disable it.

Shop Editor right ? but its not working bro i dont have a Choice i disable Item info's :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cant enter in admin panel, recaptcha is shout down, i tried many codes, ..someone have a fix for this ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
cant enter in admin panel, recaptcha is shout down, i tried many codes, ..someone have a fix for this ?
Before you can use random codes like 12345 or letters I don't why you can't anymore. Maybe they updated the security :hmpf:. If I were you use 1.1.8 nulled version.

Back